Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
    I don't know--that suicide talk was crazy.
    I don't see him having to deal with it... I see other people though that could have to deal with it.
    I.E Vince Young. Dude had a lot of expectations to meet coming out of college.... dude almost did it too.
    I think it's more personal pressure for Bradley rather than worrying about outside people

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
      That's an ignorant thing to say. So a person contemplates suicide once in their life and they can't accomplish something now? Who are you to judge how people react to their own personal problems or issues? Have you not been educated in Sociological and or psychological fundamentals and theories on personality and or social issues, or you just choose to navigate through life with a narrow mind?
      Safer that way, you wouldn't want to see too much "for, the night is dark and full of terrors"

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
        Bradley is confident, prideful, adapts mid-fight, applies constant pressure for 12 rds, and doesn't fatigue. If anyone is going to get overwhelmed, it will be Pac. He won't be able to take those late rounds of like he is used to doing.
        i just can't see how bradley can overwhelm pac. and it's not a good idea for bradley to apply pressure on pac. he can't match pac's firepower if he stand there toe to toe. pac can hurt bradley more than bradley can hurt pac. pac's been there, done that against the kind of opponents that bradley has never fought in his boxing career. handspeed, power, combination punching and output...all to pac's advantage. and those are the main ingredients when it comes to putting pressure on your opponent.

Comment

• Originally posted by brick wall View Post
          i just can't see how bradley can overwhelm pac. and it's not a good idea for bradley to apply pressure on pac. he can't match pac's firepower if he stand there toe to toe. pac can hurt bradley more than bradley can hurt pac. pac's been there, done that against the kind of opponents that bradley has never fought in his boxing career. handspeed, power, combination punching and output...all to pac's advantage. and those are the main ingredients when it comes to putting pressure on your opponent.
          A good jab to work his way in, HEAD MOVEMENT to dodge punches, body punching, and fighting at close range to nullify Pac's power are what Bradley will use to win.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
            A good jab to work his way in, HEAD MOVEMENT to dodge punches, body punching, and fighting at close range to nullify Pac's power are what Bradley will use to win.
            easier said than done...cotto has a good jab but he wasn't able to nuetralize pac. why? because pac always beat him to the punch. and when you're fighting a combination puncher it's very hard to work your way in especially when those combinations come from all angles. you get closer to pac, the more dangerous he becomes.

Comment

easier said than done...cotto has a good jab but he wasn't able to nuetralize pac. why? because pac always beat him to the punch. and when you're fighting a combination puncher it's very hard to work your way in especially when those combinations come from all angles. you get closer to pac, the more dangerous he becomes.
              Cotto is slower than Bradley and does not know how to dodge a punch like Bradley does. Please don't tell me you see Cotto using head movement to dodge punches. His defense consists of putting his gloves in front of his face like joshua Clottey and Winky Wright. There is no comparison between Cotto and Bradley. Let Pac throw his combo punches and miss and see if he doesn't gas out.

Comment

• Tim Bradley is Boxing Judge Robert Hoyle and vice versa

Comment

Cotto is slower than Bradley and does not know how to dodge a punch like Bradley does. Please don't tell me you see Cotto using head movement to dodge punches. His defense consists of putting his gloves in front of his face like joshua Clottey and Winky Wright. There is no comparison between Cotto and Bradley. Let Pac throw his combo punches and miss and see if he doesn't gas out.
                  you need to read my post again. i was not comparing cotto to bradley style-wise. you brought up good jab as weapon against pac and cotto has it but it didn't work. ironically, cotto's jab worked against floyd.

when dealing with pac, it's not just about jab and head movement...what comes next after those moves is more important. that's where jmm was successful...his counterpunching. he counter-attacks with combinations and accurate punching. can bradley do that? we'll see. and don't forget that pac has good movements and footwork too. if bradley is a moving target, so does pac.
                  Last edited by brick wall; 05-16-2012, 12:59 AM.

Comment

you need to read my post again. i was not comparing cotto to bradley style-wise. you brought up good jab as weapon against pac and cotto has it but it didn't work. ironically, cotto's jab worked against floyd.

when dealing with pac, it's not just about jab and head movement...what comes next after those moves is more important. that's where jmm was successful...his counterpunching. he counter-attacks with combinations and accurate punching. can bradley do that? well see. and don't forget that pac has good movements and footwork too. if bradley is a moving target, so does pac.
                    I don't think Bradley is as good a counter puncher as Marquez but i have seen him drop a guy off of a counter shot(Edner Cherry). I think his slipping and ducking punches making Pac miss is gonna tire Manny out somewhat. We will see.

Comment

I don't think Bradley is as good a counter puncher as Marquez but i have seen him drop a guy off of a counter shot(Edner Cherry). I think his slipping and ducking punches making Pac miss is gonna tire Manny out somewhat. We will see.
                      yeah we'll see...let's just agree to disagree for now.

Comment

Working...
                      X