Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bee Keepz View Post
    What do you think about Tim Bradley?

Manny Pacquiao: "Handsome"

lol

:3some:

Comment

• Bradley looks focused.

Comment

• Bradley is so ready for this fight...I cant wait

Comment

• Timmy B is coming to shock the world..."I'm coming to fight, I don't lay down, I never quit"

Comment

• Is it me...or was Tim Bradley using a bunch of Mayweather lines in this weak-ass Face-Off?

"28 have tried, 28 have failed"

"Blood sweat and tears"

ETC

Comment

• This is going to be a good fight, I can't wait to see what happens.

Comment

• I was underwhelmed by the show, to say the least Let's examine the segments in the show:

1. Mayweather-Pacquiao is a difficult fight to make.
                2. Amir Khan is disappointed and angry that Peterson tested positive.
                3. Bradley head butts a lot. (At least i think that's what it was about, but RJJ is unintelligible. Can anyone translate?)
                4. I'm Jim Lampley and listen how good I called Gatti-Ward. Oh, and by the way, here is a list of exciting fighters.

Really? How about telling us something we don't already know? This show could be so much more.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
                  Is it me...or was Tim Bradley using a bunch of Mayweather lines in this weak-ass Face-Off?

"Blood sweat and tears"

ETC
                  That's everyone nowadays saying all that ****. It's pretty lame actually.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
                    Is it me...or was Tim Bradley using a bunch of Mayweather lines in this weak-ass Face-Off?

"Blood sweat and tears"

ETC
                    Somebody has to take Mayweather's spot once he retires. Timothy Bradley said he's game....just getting his practice in now.

Comment

• I like how Max said straight to Bradley that he uses his skull as a weapon

Comment

Working...
                      X