No announcement yet.

VItali Klitschko: The Numbers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jimmy1569 View Post
    OK...now that was funny... let's assume this was Roy Jones first foray into the ring...this is similar to the Haye HAD the better Ko ratio than Vitali in heavyweight history>>>> classic... how about doing it while knocking out his opponent in less than 5 minutes time.
    OK if you want to play like that, Leon Spinks took less rounds.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Blobby View Post
      2. Needed the least amount of rds (57) to win a heavyweight belt (WBO)

Roy Jones took 12 rounds.
      I thought i told you to get rid of that erroneous clip. I have MORE proof of burden that Vitals has outlanded & outthrown...oh & i forgot to list outslugged (that means more power punches landed & thrown as well)than you have that Solis caused his own injuries & Vitali was just a mere witness & standby.

Comment

I thought i told you to get rid of that erroneous clip. I have MORE proof of burden that Vitals has outlanded & outthrown...oh & i forgot to list outslugged (that means more power punches landed & thrown as well)than you have that Solis caused his own injuries & Vitali was just a mere witness & standby.
        That gif shows Solis already slipping and the weight shifting onto his right knee before Vitali even landed.

Comment

OK if you want to play like that, Leon Spinks took less rounds.
          Ok...now you schooled yourself..we're NOT talking fights.. & we're NOT talking youngest.... we are talking time spent in the ring. Spinks won the title i believe in his 7th or 8th fight... unless you think Spinks didn't have long distance fights & ko'ed all his early opponents..remember all it takes is 3 or 4 fights going the distance & he's out of the loop..don't make me go to Spinks record page..i'll let you do that first.

Comment

Ok...now you schooled yourself..we're NOT talking fights.. & we're NOT talking youngest.... we are talking time spent in the ring. Spinks won the title i believe in his 7th or 8th fight... unless you think Spinks didn't have long distance fights & ko'ed all his early opponents..remember all it takes is 3 or 4 fights going the distance & he's out of the loop..don't make me go to Spinks record page..i'll let you do that first.
            You said least amount of rounds, Spinks took less rounds. - Fact.

edit: 46 rounds
            Last edited by Rick Grimes; 03-30-2011, 10:39 PM.

Comment

That gif shows Solis already slipping and the weight shifting onto his right knee before Vitali even landed.
              if he slipped before the knockout blow.. who caused his slippage by moving out of his range? Don't you think Vitali's defense had something to do with him being out of position & losing his footage? I suppose we'll blame EVERYTHING on Solis' weight problem. I'll be the first to tell you that it was Vitali's defense first that set up the knockout. His transition on defense created the opening & free shot to Solis head... We can blame Solis for the knockout all we want but it's Vitali's fault all the way.. weight issues & preexisting injuries had NOTHING to do with any of it..the fighter with the highest probability of knocking another heavyweight out is the culprit..to believe anything else is to lie to one's self.

Comment

if he slipped before the knockout blow.. who caused his slippage by moving out of his range? Don't you think Vitali's defense had something to do with him being out of position & losing his footage? I suppose we'll blame EVERYTHING on Solis' weight problem. I'll be the first to tell you that it was Vitali's defense first that set up the knockout. His transition on defense created the opening & free shot to Solis head... We can blame Solis for the knockout all we want but it's Vitali's fault all the way.. weight issues & preexisting injuries had NOTHING to do with any of it..the fighter with the highest probability of knocking another heavyweight out is the culprit..to believe anything else is to lie to one's self.
                Vitali must be lying to himself because he said it wasn't hard enough for a KO.

Comment

You said least amount of rounds, Spinks took less rounds. - Fact.

edit: 46 rounds
                  Ok...does this include the Ali 12-15 rd bout as well? If it is i will apologize & delete it but if it isn't you get to step off.

Comment

Vitali must be lying to himself because he said it wasn't hard enough for a KO.
                    He is lying to himself... he clearly doesn't know his own strength.

Comment

Ok...does this include the Ali 12-15 rd bout as well? If it is i will apologize & delete it but if it isn't you get to step off.
                      Yep it includes that, look for yourself if you don't believe me.

Comment

Working...
                      X