Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dawson camp has declined to face Adrian Diaconu on 5/21 HBO Pascal-Hopkins II card.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That sucks. I hope there's a good reason for this. I'm a big Dawson but his inactivity these last few years is getting on my nerves. He's not the man at LHW anymore, time to re-group and fight like a hungry challenger.

Comment

Originally posted by COLONEL SANDERS View Post
      why don't you post the link to your source ?

I haven't seen anything about it on ESPN.com
      It's under the "FOLLOW US ON TWITTER" section.

Just scroll down a lil bit and you'll see the tweet from fat dan.

Comment

diaconu-cloud would be a great 1

Comment

1) we have no idea if this is true.

But if it is, diaconu skipped out on another fight to fight Chad, so that's fuked up. I forget the fight right now.

Chad will now have 3 less fans, bringing his total number of fans to 71. I've been saying for a while now the he just doesn't want to fight anymore. He's been a 1-2 fight per yr guy forever now and is the posterboy of stupid moves by hbo.

He's Andre berto and Anthony mundine all rolled up into one more boring and overrated fighter.

There's no reason on this earth for bhop to ever have fought this guy.

He's been giving cloud the heisman for 18 months what makes any of you think he'll fight cloud now?

Maybe chris henry since he hasn't foughT in forever.

Comment

He better have a good reason for this, I cannot be a fan of Chad Dawson anymore.

Comment

damn.. i like chad, he has all the tools to fight ward and donaire for the top p4p spot when these older guys retire. but hes not acting like a hungry fighter, seems like once he started making money he lost his love for the sport and just started looking for paydays. the lackluster performance against the completely inferior pascal aint a good look either.

unless theres an injury or diaconu took step aside money so chad can fight cloud this is BS. diaconu isnt even a hard fight for chad, if he doesnt get caught with some dumb **** he should outclass the kid.

again i think its the money, he just wants the big paydays and rather than going out there and earning them he wants to sit back and wait for the hopkins-pascal winner (who he has a contract to fight already).

Comment

diaconu was going to be the co-freature for glen johnson-froch in montreal, but he opted for fighting dawson instead on the pascal card.

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
                  damn.. i like chad, he has all the tools to fight ward and donaire for the top p4p spot when these older guys retire. but hes not acting like a hungry fighter, seems like once he started making money he lost his love for the sport and just started looking for paydays. the lackluster performance against the completely inferior pascal aint a good look either.

unless theres an injury or diaconu took step aside money so chad can fight cloud this is BS. diaconu isnt even a hard fight for chad, if he doesnt get caught with some dumb **** he should outclass the kid.

again i think its the money, he just wants the big paydays and rather than going out there and earning them he wants to sit back and wait for the hopkins-pascal winner (who he has a contract to fight already).
                  typical. he "should" do this or that. but he doesn't.

you hit the nail on the head. he doesn't want to fight. he's been overpaid for YEARS and he's fat and spoiled.

Comment

Originally posted by COLONEL SANDERS View Post
                    why don't you post the link to your source ?

I haven't seen anything about it on ESPN.com
                    Dan Rafael has a twitter. There's a link on the ESPN site. Check it out.

Comment

I'm told that the Dawson camp is today reconsidering and may take the fight with Diaconu after all.
                      13 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

http://twitter.com/danrafaelespn

Comment

Working...
                      X