Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dawson camp has declined to face Adrian Diaconu on 5/21 HBO Pascal-Hopkins II card.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol @ the belief that Dawson ducked Diaconu years ago. When it was Diaconu who actually pulled out of the fight. And, Dawson that to fight Mendoza as a replacement....

Jesus F'ing Christ, you know for some of you racist/nationalistic Europeans and Canadians. It is possible that there are some Europeans/Canadians who have ducked black/American fighters.

Comment

Dawson is wasting his talent.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
        i'd actually love to see that.

wtf? You're advocating that Dawson be allowed to simply bit*h out of a fight (vs the same guy he's done it against before) and handpick whoever he pleases. Diaconu should get to fight Cloud or Andrade, Dawson can go fuk himself.
        Are you serious?

Diaconu is the one that pulled out of the first fight cuz of some injury or some bull****, what crack u smokin homie?

And we don't even know the reason behind all this.

Comment

Originally posted by Heebarican View Post
          I remember after his loss to Pascal there were talks about him going straight into a Cloud fight, but I don't remember what happened there.
          Originally posted by Jack Napier View Post
          why not Cloud
          he's good enough for Dawson to get some credit for beating him
          nothing about him for Dawson to fear
          not a money fight, but Dawson can't command big money himself
          beat the guy and get another title, seems logical
          better than waiting on Hopkins and Pascal
          Yeah, I've wanted Dawson to take the Cloud fight anyway.

Maybe Dawson will surprise all of us and get a Dawson-Cloud fight signed.

Comment

And my honest belief is Dawson doesn't want to be on the undercard of an event, he wants to be the main card.

That's what I honestly think.

Comment

It's sad because I still think Chad could be the best at 168-175. He just doesn't seem to have the right mindset. It's obvious Hopkins wanted no part of him.

If this means Cloud jumps in then it's a better fight actually. Hopefully HBO can work some magic.

Comment

Dawson over looked Pascal, even though he boxed pretty well he didn't pull the trigger enough and pascal brought the fight to him and made it exciting, 9 times out of ten he whoops pascal, until there is a reason then no one should talk ducking, I'm thinking the same thing dude is, he wants to be the main event. Dawson is one of the most talented boxers between 168-175, the super six is lucky they chose Johnson and didn't ask Dawson, there is not a person I would pick to beat him, So lets sit and wait and see, Diacnou is a tune up in my eyes anyways. and you know the word ducking is thrown around to much.

Comment

wasnt it the diaconu camp that had been going thru some internal strife that was holding up the fight? if thats the case, this is possibly the reason for dawson pulling out. if i remember correctly it had something to do with money,

Comment

Originally posted by Tha Executioner View Post
                    And my honest belief is Dawson doesn't want to be on the undercard of an event, he wants to be the main card.

That's what I honestly think.
                    thats some str8 up diva ****....dude need to start being more professional IMO....B.Hop was undisputed MW champ and hadn't lost a fight in a decade and was fighting on the undercard of DLH-Sturm...this dude is coming off a L where he looked like **** and STILL want an elite type status...omg....I HOPE thats NOT the reason...for real Ex, dude would lose all respect from me

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
                      thats some str8 up diva ****....dude need to start being more professional IMO....B.Hop was undisputed MW champ and hadn't lost a fight in a decade and was fighting on the undercard of DLH-Sturm...this dude is coming off a L where he looked like **** and STILL want an elite type status...omg....I HOPE thats NOT the reason...for real Ex, dude would lose all respect from me
                      I feel you homie.

And I'm one of the biggest Chad fans out there, and I'm just sayin what I feel is goin on with Chad.

But I hope I'm wrong man, I really do.

Comment

Working...
                      X