Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Giovani Segura: 100% Mexican Fighter Looks To Repeat

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Segura, fight in a way that will enable you to have a longer career and make more money.

Comment

Originally posted by BorderPatrol View Post
      If you think this is bad, you should see what these Mexicans write on Youtube boxing videos.
      I was one of those(until I quickly wised up), but what you didn't mention was that I and the other Mexicans were responding to what Puerto Ricans were saying. Mexicans and Puerto Ricans are the same in person and on-line. Mexicans don't have much to say and PR's are more extroverted. Stop lying, kid.

Comment

Lol @ at the amount of trash posted in this thread.

Comment

this is getting way out of hand

Comment

Originally posted by Casual View Post
            It's funny until one realizes that what's being said will have repercussions in the near future. People don't think beyond the present, their emotions and their egos when they say things unnecessarily.

Comment

Originally posted by Casual View Post
              Hot dangit @ your avatar!!!:wank:

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
                hes no throwback and his biggest win is against a calderon who is getting old too bad calderon is still at a higher level then segura and will bring those belts back to pr and leave segura crying in mexico
                Mano pero pq nunca puedes postear con sensatez bro? Aprende a dar crédito donde es merecido.

Seguro le ganó a Calderón, punto y se acabó. Que Calderón ya no es el mismo, que se debió retirar invicto? Pues si, pero le ganó "fair and square".

Calderón, si gana, es un milagro. No tiene el power para parar a Segura quien puede competir probablemente en las 118 algún día.

Comment

Originally posted by Hallaqsillaq View Post
                  Mano pero pq nunca puedes postear con sensatez bro? Aprende a dar crédito donde es merecido.

Seguro le ganó a Calderón, punto y se acabó. Que Calderón ya no es el mismo, que se debió retirar invicto? Pues si, pero le ganó "fair and square".

Calderón, si gana, es un milagro. No tiene el power para parar a Segura quien puede competir probablemente en las 118 algún día.
                  Exactamente, por cada león viejo, viene un joven fuerte que lo destrona. Yo tengo mucho respeto para Calderón, a sido un gran campeón pero yo no pienso que le puede ganar a Segura, especialmente en México.

Comment

Originally posted by TheMexHurricane View Post
                    I was one of those(until I quickly wised up), but what you didn't mention was that I and the other Mexicans were responding to what Puerto Ricans were saying. Mexicans and Puerto Ricans are the same in person and on-line. Mexicans don't have much to say and PR's are more extroverted. Stop lying, kid.
                    I just wanted to add that I actually get along better with PR's then I do with Mexicans. PR's are crazy as hell and make you laugh. I was lucky enough to have befriended a good # of PR's in the Army. My Mexican bros are too introverted for me and sometimes too damn macho. It is what it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
                      Exactamente, por cada león viejo, viene un joven fuerte que lo destrona. Yo tengo mucho respeto para Calderón, a sido un gran campeón pero yo no pienso que le puede ganar a Segura, especialmente en México.
                      Just the way it is. No le quita nada a Calderón que dió mucho por el deporte. Segura es su sucesor por el momento.

Comment

Working...
                      X