No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Giovani Segura: 100% Mexican Fighter Looks To Repeat

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As if Mexico is any better..AHAHAHAHAHA

The water in mexico can't even be consumed by a human being, it's only for the cave men that live in Mexico.

Comment

Seriously, this Mexico v PR beef needs to stop. Some of you guys are saying some real ignorant things.

Segura has a tough style, he's kind of like Margarito in that he pressures none stop. You can't really box around it because he just smothers you.

I think Calderon has a big job in front of him, he's going to have to be on his best game to pull this one out.

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
        hes no throwback and his biggest win is against a calderon who is getting old too bad calderon is still at a higher level then segura and will bring those belts back to pr and leave segura crying in mexico
        Youre talking BS as if Calderon did something in the first fight

Comment

Originally posted by budfr View Post
          Yes, I agree, he has the true Mexican style...relentless aggression no matter the outcome, defense is for ****, no hugging even if getting hit hard. Some Mexicans are not like this but this is the typical style. As for Puerto Ricans..it´s the oposite, running like gays, hugging, feinting, never engaging in wars. Blacks too. Mexicans and Argentinians are real men.
          its a shame that theres people like this idiot on here..
          shows how much he knows about boxing that he says Argentinians are better than us or something lol, thats just pure hate right there lol, u give a bad name to the mexicans bro....

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
          Seriously, this Mexico v PR beef needs to stop. Some of you guys are saying some real ignorant things.

Segura has a tough style, he's kind of like Margarito in that he pressures none stop. You can't really box around it because he just smothers you.

I think Calderon has a big job in front of him, he's going to have to be on his best game to pull this one out.
          u make too much sense sometimes man...... lol

Originally posted by Johnny_Roa View Post
          Youre talking BS as if Calderon did something in the first fight
          umm he did lol, he was tagging segura good, but he has no power bro, what do u expect from like the smallest guy in the division? no excuse though, the guy just doesnt have any power whatsoever...

Comment

Originally posted by figzuki View Post
            shows how much he knows about boxing that he says Argentinians are better than us or something lol, thats just pure hate right there lol, u give a bad name to the mexicans bro....

umm he did lol, he was tagging segura good, but he has no power bro, what do u expect from like the smallest guy in the division? no excuse though, the guy just doesnt have any power whatsoever...
            If you think this is bad, you should see what these Mexicans write on Youtube boxing videos.

Comment

Originally posted by -TRGB- View Post
              I don't know about percentages, I just know what Giovanni can do...

...kill this mother****er.

Shut up and drink this, you Puerto Reekin' crybaby.

Calderón Segura

I think it's time I watch Khan VS Prescott, but only the first round. I am in a rush.

Comment

Originally posted by figzuki View Post

that shouldn't matter,he's never had power and still won,segura just fought differently than calderons other opponents,cazares was big and strong and calderon still won but he cazares doesn't fight like segura,it was just seguras style

Comment

Originally posted by BorderPatrol View Post
                  If you think this is bad, you should see what these Mexicans write on Youtube boxing videos.
                  yea i've seen it trust me, its crazy....

Comment

Originally posted by lopez36 View Post
                    that shouldn't matter,he's never had power and still won,segura just fought differently than calderons other opponents,cazares was big and strong and calderon still won but he cazares doesn't fight like segura,it was just seguras style
                    yea i agree man, but what i was referring to was that some guy was saying that he ddin't do anything in the first fight, and he did, he was tagging segura good, but he can't hurt segura u know, thats all i was saying....

Comment

get ready for 20 pages or all sorts of different racism in all shapes sizes and colors.

Comment

Working...
                      X