Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Calderon Takes a Break, Visits The Mexicali Mayor

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is good and bad in all races/people.

Comment

Originally posted by BorderPatrol View Post
      I put that Avi up to remind you of some things when you start talking shyt about Juanma, Tito and Calderon looking like "changos."

Study my avi before you try acting like all Mexicans look like an Irish guy named Canelo.

If people were really thinking about Mexicans 24/7, life would be better for you.
      that's funny if i were to call soto,chavez jr, bam bam a chango they would be laugh and be like wtf? now if i did the same to calderon,juanma,camacho they would be pissed off and upset so stfu btw ricans were not accepted
      by whites in NY either so shut up

Comment

Originally posted by ThoedEssay View Post
        that's funny if i were to call soto,chavez jr, bam bam a chango they would be laugh and be like wtf? now if i did the same to calderon,juanma,camacho they would be pissed off and upset so stfu btw ricans were not accepted
        by whites in NY either so shut up
        Is that what it is for you?? Being accepted by whites???!

Son, you need to worry about living your life and not about being "accepted" by ANYBODY.

Chavez, Bam bam and Soto are not changos, they are something far different and I don't know if that is a good thing. Black, white and mongoloid are the 3 real races. Pick one.
        Last edited by BorderPatrol; 03-30-2011, 05:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BorderPatrol View Post
          Is that what it is for you?? Being accepted by whites???!

Son, you need to worry about living your life and not about being "accepted" by ANYBODY.

Chavez, Bam bam and Soto are not changos, they are something far different and I don't know if that is a good thing. Black, white and mongoloid are the 3 real races. Pick one.
          Discrimination was rampant in the United States and it was no different in New York. As stated by Lolita Lebrón, there were signs in restaurants which read "No dogs or Puerto Ricans allowed". The Puerto Rican Nationalist Party established an office in New York in the 1950s and attracted many migrants. Leaders of the party conceived a plan that would involve an attack on the Blair House with the intention of assassinating United States President Harry S. Truman and an attack on the House of Representatives. These events had a negative impact on the Puerto Rican migrants. Americans viewed Puerto Ricans as anti-Americans and the discrimination against them became even more widespread.[28]

That breaks your little thoery of puerto ricans being accepted in NY and other race's getting along with yall the same was done to other latinos as Mexicans but at least we don't deny it

Comment

Originally posted by ThoedEssay View Post
            Discrimination was rampant in the United States and it was no different in New York. As stated by Lolita Lebrón, there were signs in restaurants which read "No dogs or Puerto Ricans allowed". The Puerto Rican Nationalist Party established an office in New York in the 1950s and attracted many migrants. Leaders of the party conceived a plan that would involve an attack on the Blair House with the intention of assassinating United States President Harry S. Truman and an attack on the House of Representatives. These events had a negative impact on the Puerto Rican migrants. Americans viewed Puerto Ricans as anti-Americans and the discrimination against them became even more widespread.[28]

That breaks your little thoery of puerto ricans being accepted in NY and other race's getting along with yall the same was done to other latinos as Mexicans but at least we don't deny it
            I am going to have to fail you on your paper.

When did I ever claim whites loved anybody back in the 50s??? I was talking about how blacks and Ricans live for the most part in harmony here in NYC hoods, whereas in California, Mexicans are trying to murder blacks over some racial bullshyt.

Communism or any movement that seems to pose a threat to America or the American way of life e.g. Capitalism, will never be greeted with open arms in the USA.

Comment

Working...
            X