No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Calderon Takes a Break, Visits The Mexicali Mayor

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tomasio View Post
    U mean they have Librado Andrade & Irma “Güerita” Sánchez in a cage at the zoo!!..I don't see the resemblance between them & Calderón, Calderón looks like a regular human being..& they look like neanderthals!!
    When I try and talk to people about evolution they ask me why they don't see no half human-apes and I show them a pic of Rocky Martinez.

Comment

U mean they have Librado Andrade & Irma “Güerita” Sánchez in a cage at the zoo!!..I don't see the resemblance between them & Calderón, Calderón looks like a regular human being..& they look like neanderthals!!
      Librado andrade is a Lightskin Middleweight.... if you see juanma, tito, and this midget they all look like chimps look at juanma's jaw line ****ing Changos then go look at canelo, Oscar, and JMM most people would agree with me so stfu

Comment

Originally posted by ThoedEssay View Post
        Librado andrade is a Lightskin Middleweight.... if you see juanma, tito, and this midget they all look like chimps look at juanma's jaw line ****ing Changos then go look at canelo, Oscar, and JMM most people would agree with me so stfu
        Canelo and Oscar are not pure Native by any stretch. So if you wanna hold them up as the "ideal" Mexican, then in essence you are admitting that George Lopez, and the other 95% of real Mexicans are unfortunate looking.

Grow up already, I think we're all tired of the idiotic childish comments.

Montiel 0

Solis 0

You hurt... I know you hurt bad. Calling fighters chimps, does nothing to ease your complex.

Comment

Originally posted by ThoedEssay View Post
          Listen u prejudice troglodita pendejo, skin color has nothing to do with physical aspects...Take a real good look at the fighters I mentioned that they got starving in some cage in Mexicali & they really look like they got stuck on the "monito" side of evolution..

Comment

Originally posted by BorderPatrol View Post
            Canelo and Oscar are not pure Native by any stretch. So if you wanna hold them up as the "ideal" Mexican, then in essence you are admitting that George Lopez, and the other 95% of real Mexicans are unfortunate looking.

Montiel 0

Solis 0

You hurt... I know you hurt bad. Calling fighters chimps, does nothing to ease your complex.
            dude just got raped by bp.

Comment

Listen u prejudice troglodita pendejo, skin color has nothing to do with physical aspects...Take a real good look at the fighters I mentioned that they got starving in some cage in Mexicali & they really look like they got stuck on the "monito" side of evolution..
              So pathetic that the only way an entire country of natives can feel good about what they are, and the life they must endure, is to point to PR and speak nonsense about "changos."

Comment

Originally posted by BorderPatrol View Post

Montiel 0

Solis 0

LMAO Mexicans are mestizos with spainish,native, and other european influncens

BTW you want to talk about boxing? the only rican in the p4p is junma monkey even filipino box is doing better

Comment

if that was true you wouldn't have got so offened by my comment my changito friend seriously the you guys have the ugliest fighters out in Boxing only asians are uglier

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                    Iván “Iron Boy” Calderón takes a break from his training to visit the mayor of Mexicali. This Saturday, Calderon faces WBO junior flyweight champion Giovani Segura in a rematch, which takes place at the Auditorio del Estado in Mexicali, Baja California. Calderon (34-1-1, 6KOs) wants to avenge the only loss his career, which came to Segura (26-1-1, 22KOs) last August by knockout.
                    Calderon Takes a Knee, Visits The Mexicali Mayor

-fixed

Comment

Originally posted by BoxeoBoriqua View Post
                      dude just got raped by bp.
                      how can i get ''raped'' By some 30 year old loser who just thinks about Mexicans 24/7? i guess you borichangos keep score online wars though

Comment

Working...
                      X