No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Calderon Takes a Break, Visits The Mexicali Mayor

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by borderpatrol View Post
    canelo and oscar are not pure native by any stretch. So if you wanna hold them up as the "ideal" mexican, then in essence you are admitting that george lopez, and the other 95% of real mexicans are unfortunate looking.

Grow up already, i think we're all tired of the idiotic childish comments.

Montiel 0

solis 0

you hurt... I know you hurt bad. Calling fighters chimps, does nothing to ease your complex.
    donīt be ignorant. Most mexicans look good and 95% is not the amount if natives. Besides, you are being prejudist against the natives which all the american continent, including the usa, canada, and puerto rico ( tainos ) have. Mexico has no black monos though, except for some mulatos.

Comment

Can't believe there is so much black hate here. The 50's is gone... I mean we have a black President for God's sake.

Comment

Originally posted by ThoedEssay View Post
        how can i get ''raped'' By some 30 year old loser who just thinks about Mexicans 24/7? i guess you borichangos keep score online wars though
        How do I think of Mexicans 24/7 when I am once again, responding to your stupidity about "changos?"

And at some point, you gotta decide if being a man, includes talking about fighter's and their good looks or lack thereof. It's borderline phaggotry and maybe your uncle was right when he told your mother back in 2004: "That son of yours looks to be a born phaggot."

Comment

Originally posted by D-Omonist View Post
          Can't believe there is so much black hate here. The 50's is gone... I mean we have a black President for God's sake.
          It's the only way some of these idiots can feel good about themselves.

They even make up words like "changos" to go with their irrational hatred.

Sadness.

Comment

Originally posted by BorderPatrol View Post
            How do I think of Mexicans 24/7 when I am once again, responding to your stupidity about "changos?"

And at some point, you gotta decide if being a man, includes talking about fighter's and their good looks or lack thereof. It's borderline phaggotry and maybe your uncle was right when he told your mother back in 2004: "That son of yours looks to be a born phaggot."
            look at your avi and your srceen name lmao and then you say don't think about mexicans all day long get off our dick your in your 30's talking trash over the net to people and it's funny how you guys can't take a joke whe's it about you guys but when it's not it's all good right? fucc outta here

Comment

Originally posted by D-Omonist View Post
              Mexicans showing their true colors (literally) lol.

Comment

look at your avi and your srceen name lmao and then you say don't think about mexicans all day long get off our dick your in your 30's talking trash over the net to people and it's funny how you guys can't take a joke whe's it about you guys but when it's not it's all good right? fucc outta here
                I put that Avi up to remind you of some things when you start talking shyt about Juanma, Tito and Calderon looking like "changos."

Study my avi before you try acting like all Mexicans look like an Irish guy named Canelo.

If people were really thinking about Mexicans 24/7, life would be better for you.

Comment

Originally posted by ELHURACAN58 View Post
                  Mexicans showing their true colors (literally) lol.
                  As usual and yet, they always want to cry "la migra!" when you put them in their place for their bitter and stupid comments.

I say. if you're gonna be "proud" put up a picture of a a real Mexican and not some low budget, Jackie Chan looking mutha ****ah.
                  Last edited by BorderPatrol; 03-30-2011, 07:14 AM.

Comment

Caldehoe should visit the Zoo they have some Changos there that look just like him

He's already surrounded by a bunch of roaches.

Comment

Originally posted by mdportorock3 View Post
                      He's already surrounded by a bunch of roaches.
                      were not the ones living in 1 bedroom apts off welfare and broken down projects in Jersey

Comment

Working...
                      X