• Show
Clear All

• Endless lunch buffet!

Comment

• Originally posted by boxingking500 View Post
      manny agreed for tests after the fight

he even said he would take tests in-between rounds

floyd is a bit*h.....
      Manny agreed to the tests after what fight? Margarito? No he didn't, I've watched the post fight interviews multiple times, he never said anything about taking tests

Comment

• haha..........no test..no fight.......and now the $100 million.............., man, how can you even defend that kind of pu$$yness......if i were a floyd fan i'd just forget about floyd..........he's basically done........lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by joesaiditstrue View Post
          Manny agreed to the tests after what fight? Margarito? No he didn't, I've watched the post fight interviews multiple times, he never said anything about taking tests
          Manny agreed to "everything", but Koncz had to correct him by saying: "We agreed to "everything" BUT blah, blah, blah".

Same old song, different 8-Track player.

Comment

• same old mayweather duck mantra.....................LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by MindBat View Post
              Manny agreed to "everything", but Koncz had to correct him by saying: "We agreed to "everything" BUT blah, blah, blah".

Same old song, different 8-Track player.
              koncz also said floyd was offered a guarantee of $50 million by some folks from another country. floyd wanted $100 million. do you believe koncz?

Comment

• Originally posted by pacfan View Post
                koncz also said floyd was offered a guarantee of $50 million by some folks from another country. floyd wanted $100 million. do you believe koncz?
                Who the hell is Knocz?

Comment

• Originally posted by MindBat View Post
                  Who the hell is Knocz?
                  haha....all of a sudden you don't know the guy who spit the 7 day cut-off, eh? you people are crazy.

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                    Floyd keeps saying the same thing so Manny fans have to find other excuses for the fight not happening. It's been two years now...Manny Pacquiao will NEVER take OST.
                    Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                    Show me were Pac says random OST no cut of date , I want him or his spokesperson officially saying CLEARLY , full random OST no cut of we agree too comply .

Show me ?
                    Originally posted by WALTER WHITE View Post
                    To clarify some points:

Floyd Mayweather, Jr. has never said, EVER, that he wanted $100 million to fight Manny Pacquiao. Arum said it and everyone ran with it. Roger Mayweather said that his nephew will fight Manny Pacquiao for $100 million. Again, Floyd Mayweather, Jr. HIMSELF has never said ANYTHING.

Floyd Mayweather, Jr. has said that if Pacquiao accepts the testing, there is a fight. He is mostly incorrect. Pacquiao has already accepted Olympic style drug testing. Pacquiao has disagreed with the cutoff date.

Watch this video at 02:15 where Michael Marley asks Manny Pacquiao about the blood tests and Manny says, "We agree always with his demands." Then Marley asks, "No limit?"

Manny never specifies that he has agreed to no limits towards cutoffs.
                    Originally posted by WALTER WHITE View Post
                    Manny doesn't need to have a press conference. He can do it from his official website with his cameraman and videographer, Timothy James, and he can also post the video on Youtube a la Wladimir Klitschko. If Floyd still refuses to fight, then we truly know that he's ducking.
                    Originally posted by AllEyesOpen View Post
                    If Mayweather was so scared of Pacquiao that he made up this OST request, then Pac should have called his bluff; Mayweather would have come up with another excuse and fans would know who the real coward is.

Sadly Pac didn't do this, and that's why PEDs and OST are always mentioned when talking about Pacquiao.
                    On a potential Manny Pacquiao fight:

“The thing is this I’m an American citizen and I represent this country with the red, white, and blue. The only thing I want is the people in my country to stand behind me. I’m in my own country and I have a lot of people against me. Our country is a great country, it’s a clean country, and all I ask him to do is take the test, that’s it. He takes the test and we got a fight.

Man, lots of Floyd fans were protecting their hero Floyd .... and when that rumor of the $100 million or no fight, they still defended Floyd with the comment "Floyd didn't say it".

But now, one year later, we all know that Manny has agreed to testing and we all know that what Floyd is asking for in terms of money is probably even more than the rumored $100 million from last year.

Floyd fans of last year: If Manny agrees to testing and Floyd puts up another demand, we know who is ducking.

Floyd fans one year later: Floyd deserves more money.

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                      On a potential Manny Pacquiao fight:

“The thing is this I’m an American citizen and I represent this country with the red, white, and blue. The only thing I want is the people in my country to stand behind me. I’m in my own country and I have a lot of people against me. Our country is a great country, it’s a clean country, and all I ask him to do is take the test, that’s it. He takes the test and we got a fight.

Man, lots of Floyd fans were protecting their hero Floyd .... and when that rumor of the $100 million or no fight, they still defended Floyd with the comment "Floyd didn't say it".

But now, one year later, we all know that Manny has agreed to testing and we all know that what Floyd is asking for in terms of money is probably even more than the rumored $100 million from last year.

Floyd fans of last year: If Manny agrees to testing and Floyd puts up another demand, we know who is ducking.

Floyd fans one year later: Floyd deserves more money.
                      did you hear his new lie? im spreading it around all day.
                      Floyds reasons for NOT giving Manny 50/50:
                      "how my deal is structured at this particular time in the sport of boxing, i keep 100% of ppv revenue, so why would i even give a guy 50-50. At this particular time, Im not just the highest paid guy in the sport of boxing, IM THE HIGHEST PAID ATHLETE. Everybody is entitled to their own opinion, but i come first... self preservation. I put myself first and worry about my family. If the fight happens it do. Do iwant the fight happen? Absolutely! If it dont, so be it. Because when my career is over. I cant come to Bob Arum and say i need you to pay my bills." (no you go to Oscar)
                      Well Floyd according to Forbs you dont even make the top50....Manny did@ #24
                      http://www.therichest.org/sports/for...paid-athletes/
                      nor made the list here...
                      http://www.therichest.org/sports/wor...athletes-2011/
                      wow 40 million for Pacquaio (floyd again,dont make the list)
                      http://www.mensweekly.co.uk/sports/1...-athletes-2/5/
                      espn aint got you there either Floyd (LIAR)
                      http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/news/story?id=6391391
                      Floyd didnt even top a chart...Wonder why this fight wont happen? Scared
                      LOLMFAO...Come on *****s...argue this>>>>

Comment

Working...
                      X