Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fucck both fighters period, Mayweather is a moron just like Pacquiao, it's easy to defend one and attack the other but they are basically just both taking turns in fuccking over every single fan.... I knew the day would come when Mayweather would say no to 50-50 because he sells more than Pac.

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
      did you hear his new lie? im spreading it around all day.
      Floyds reasons for NOT giving Manny 50/50:
      "how my deal is structured at this particular time in the sport of boxing, i keep 100% of ppv revenue, so why would i even give a guy 50-50. At this particular time, Im not just the highest paid guy in the sport of boxing, IM THE HIGHEST PAID ATHLETE. Everybody is entitled to their own opinion, but i come first... self preservation. I put myself first and worry about my family. If the fight happens it do. Do iwant the fight happen? Absolutely! If it dont, so be it. Because when my career is over. I cant come to Bob Arum and say i need you to pay my bills." (no you go to Oscar)
      Well Floyd according to Forbs you dont even make the top50....Manny did@ #24
      http://www.therichest.org/sports/for...paid-athletes/
      nor made the list here...
      http://www.therichest.org/sports/wor...athletes-2011/
      wow 40 million for Pacquaio (floyd again,dont make the list)
      http://www.mensweekly.co.uk/sports/1...-athletes-2/5/
      espn aint got you there either Floyd (LIAR)
      http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/news/story?id=6391391
      Floyd didnt even top a chart...Wonder why this fight wont happen? Scared
      LOLMFAO...Come on *****s...argue this>>>>
      Good points Pac-Boy!

To bad Costas didn't have what you have in front of him ..... if Costas did, that interview would have gotten interesting!

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
        Good points Pac-Boy!

To bad Costas didn't have what you have in front of him ..... if Costas did, that interview would have gotten interesting!
        i would have loved to see him get hit with those facts thrown in his face....Let the stuttering begin lol

Comment

i would have loved to see him get hit with those facts thrown in his face....Let the stuttering begin lol
          "Keep crying and spamming every thread, because ya man Poochiao blew it. He know it, you know it, and the world knows it. Floyd moves on to fight Martinez and you will get the privilege to watch a former lineal SUPER FEATHERWEIGHT, become a true lineal MIDDLEWEIGHT champ."

The Truck

Comment

• Originally posted by pacfan View Post
            floyd's own father confirmed it.

fact that floyd hasn't denied it says it all.

kid, floyd don't give a flying trapeze about you. defending the pu55y is like defending bush's war in iraq.
            lol that was funny.

Comment

• Originally posted by Truck Turner View Post
              "Keep crying and spamming every thread, because ya man Poochiao blew it. He know it, you know it, and the world knows it. Floyd moves on to fight Martinez and you will get the privilege to watch a former lineal SUPER FEATHERWEIGHT, become a true lineal MIDDLEWEIGHT champ."

The Truck

keep crying like a little girl who got drunk and lost her virginity! Floyd will never make the money fighting Serg than he will with Manny LOL plus the world dont give two ****s about Serg or Floyd for that matter heheheeeeee. Plus he wont fight Serg to begin with. The world knows Floyd ducked Manny...you dont get out much do you?

Comment

• if your the best , take the test!!!!

Comment

keep crying like a little girl who got drunk and lost her virginity! Floyd will never make the money fighting Serg than he will with Manny LOL plus the world dont give two ****s about Serg or Floyd for that matter heheheeeeee. Plus he wont fight Serg to begin with. The world knows Floyd ducked Manny...you dont get out much do you?
                  " Actually Pacquiao supporters don't give two ****s about Serg and Floyd, because a win over Martinez officially kills any talk of Poochiao and Floyd. You wouldn't be able to even put their names in the same sentence and keep a straight face, and let alone make a credible argument of why Floyd should even fight that little fella. You Poochiao supporters are reaping what you sow, and unless Manny and his fans gets their heads out his ass and act like they know what is what...you'll be watching the train go right on by."

The Truck

Comment

• Everyone knows that Floyd is simply just scared of Pac. but he needs Pac just to get a big payday because he needs to ride on Pac's popularity as the most popular villain. He also knows that his fights is no longer as popular as the P4P king so he has to get Alvarez to keep his numbers within the range of Pacs.

All those s*it he's saying that he's a bigger draw was a thing of the past. And only stupid fans and moronic writers like Ben Thompson of fighthype.com would argue that Floyd can still sell as good as Pac.

Comment

• *****s are stupid and idiot. They cant figure out and cant put the small pieces to make a big picture.

Fake retirements
                      Fake vacations
                      Useless OST
                      $100 millions
                      spy in camp
                      cant train in the Philippines
                      no to 50/50
                      now moving to 154

Alll of these are Floyds careful planning to duck Pacquaio. *****S still cant figure out why is Floyd has only lame soda while Pacquaio has NIKE, HP, KFC, McDonald and many many more.

Comment

Working...
                      X