• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pacfan View Post
    so where are you from?
    Denver Colorado

Comment

• Originally posted by Wapacman View Post
      Denver Colorado
      and you're interested in the poster's origin is because....

Comment

• LOL, Floyd wants OST to even the playing field but also demands that there should be a representive on opposing camps. Again, to make sure the fight is fair.

Comment

• 100 million or theirs no fight

Comment

• Originally posted by pacfan View Post
            okay. martinez agrees to take the test. where is floyd?
            I don't know. Hows that relavent to Pac's stands on testing. Fight was not made because Pac didn't want to test. Not because of Martinez agreed to testing.

Comment

• Not this shat again. I dont give a flock who said what. This fight will not happen anytime soon.

Comment

• Floyd is afraid of losing anybody who's not ******ed can see that. That's why he wants so much money for this fight cause he knows if he looses his marketability it shot and with a nick name like 'Money' its clear that that's all he's thinking about. He's options are fight pac for a once off big payment and possibly lose, and thus lose a big lump of his earning potential for future fights, or fight every now and then against guys he knows he can beat when he needs a big pay day for a few more years and keep going around saying "I'm undefeated" etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by littlemac View Post
                  I don't know. Hows that relavent to Pac's stands on testing. Fight was not made because Pac didn't want to test. Not because of Martinez agreed to testing.
                  WRONG.

fight was not made because one fighter was so insecure as to insist on a medically unsafe test that the commissions were unwilling to implement.

Comment

• Originally posted by puga View Post
                    so what was that 100 milion dollar talk huh floyd?.....pac agreees, floyd demands another bull****, thats how this whole thing goes.......hope your proud of your b1tchass floyd....

yeah, he needs the 100 million to pay his lawyers...

click me...http://www.online-home-jobs.com/26277.html

Comment

• Originally posted by AFighter4U View Post
                      WRONG.

fight was not made because one fighter was so insecure as to insist on a medically unsafe test that the commissions were unwilling to implement.
                      I think you're wrong and need to check your facts. They're out there.

Comment

Working...
                      X