Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

40% of google users suspect pac for steroids...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I didn't know Pac was gay & dead.

Comment

Originally posted by AllEyesOpen View Post
      I didn't know Pac was gay & dead.
      question is, do you use your brains, or prefer not to.

keep hoping, though, and remain........stu...

Comment

Originally posted by carlos slim View Post
        10 most popular searchers for manny pacquiao.....this is what they really think of him...only a small percent of people are ******* but they are the loudest....pilipines thinks steroids hgh is a joke like its nothing...cuz they blind loyal....its not its a danger issue life or death.....here we go the proof...

This is the reason Pac will win the lawsuit.. cause dumb mother fukers like the TS

Comment

Originally posted by pacfan View Post
          nothing we can do about it.

real question is, do you believe it? if so, do you believe peds will make you some kind of a popeye the sailor man who can't fight bluto without his spinach?

do you believe pacquiao with such a high profile can use that **** without getting caught all these years? where is he getting it. who supplies it. who are the middlemen in all these. why hasn't anyone come out to blow the whistle after all these years.

do you want me to go on? what about pacquiao himself. idiots keep saying he is just a one dimensional midget who fought nothing but shot weight-drained cherry picked opponent. why would you want a boxer of that low caliber be subjected to the most stringent test ever asked of a fighter?

when are you idiots going to use your brains?
          I don't have an opinion on whether Pac is on roids or was, but tests have been dodged and passed by much more high profile guys then him with stricter testing.. I mean look at the testing in Dallas.... Was there even any?

Comment

Holy Fuck!!!

Google is awesome !! Maybe Google can tell me where I lost my keys last year?

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
              LOL now at 400,000

Comment

Originally posted by carlos slim View Post
                10 most popular searchers for manny pacquiao.....this is what they really think of him...only a small percent of people are ******* but they are the loudest....pilipines thinks steroids hgh is a joke like its nothing...cuz they blind loyal....its not its a danger issue life or death.....here we go the proof...

man, you need to get up from that chair and get some fresh air... seriously...

Comment

Lolz. I really love NSB. hahaha.

Comment

Originally posted by ZigZag View Post
                    I don't have an opinion on whether Pac is on roids or was, but tests have been dodged and passed by much more high profile guys then him with stricter testing.. I mean look at the testing in Dallas.... Was there even any?
                    You should ask Floyd, he fought there twice before Manny did.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Chingas View Post
                      You should ask Floyd, he fought there twice before Manny did.
                      Boxrec says 3 times noob. HAHA jk.

Anyways, what does Floyd have to do with Manny and the possibility of him taking roids. Am I missing something? You dudes get offended at someone even sayin there is a chance Manny could take roids and get away with it. Damn chill out.

Comment

Working...
                      X