Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

40% of google users suspect pac for steroids...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
    yes but according to carlos it's not about floyd mayeather because it doesn't have his full name

anyways, this thread is so ******ed. google search has silly stuff

Comment

Originally posted by carlos slim View Post
      10 most popular searchers for manny pacquiao.....this is what they really think of him...only a small percent of people are ******* but they are the loudest....pilipines thinks steroids hgh is a joke like its nothing...cuz they blind loyal....its not its a danger issue life or death.....here we go the proof...

It does work when you pray to Mayweather LOL.

Comment

Natas......

Comment

This is a disaster thread turned awesome.

Comment

nothing we can do about it.

real question is, do you believe it? if so, do you believe peds will make you some kind of a popeye the sailor man who can't fight bluto without his spinach?

do you believe pacquiao with such a high profile can use that **** without getting caught all these years? where is he getting it. who supplies it. who are the middlemen in all these. why hasn't anyone come out to blow the whistle after all these years.

do you want me to go on? what about pacquiao himself. idiots keep saying he is just a one dimensional midget who fought nothing but shot weight-drained cherry picked opponent. why would you want a boxer of that low caliber be subjected to the most stringent test ever asked of a fighter?

when are you idiots going to use your brains?

Comment

Originally posted by carlos slim View Post
              this aint about floyd buck0..if you type in floyd mayweather is only 20% think hes scared thats half mannys....and type in pacquiao is and tell me what comes up....100%!!!
              FAIL big time on this thread. Are you kidding me, your using google as a fact finder. WOW, you are now top ten in the most ignorant threads ever started on Boxingscene.com.

Comment

@ this thread made my day.

Comment

Originally posted by pacfan View Post
                  nothing we can do about it.

real question is, do you believe it? if so, do you believe peds will make you some kind of a popeye the sailor man who can't fight bluto without his spinach?

do you believe pacquiao with such a high profile can use that **** without getting caught all these years? where is he getting it. who supplies it. who are the middlemen in all these. why hasn't anyone come out to blow the whistle after all these years.

do you want me to go on? what about pacquiao himself. idiots keep saying he is just a one dimensional midget who fought nothing but shot weight-drained cherry picked opponent. why would you want a boxer of that low caliber be subjected to the most stringent test ever asked of a fighter?

when are you idiots going to use your brains?
                  Nice, very nice!!!! Well said, its about time someone put it down like that!! I agree, Sugar Shane sure as hell didnt get away with it. Its like the old saying goes, Three people can keep a secret if two of them are dead.

Comment

40% of google users are teenage girls...like this forum.

Comment

is probably 50% *******S searching for the latest lies about their lord and saviour manny pacquiao

Comment

Working...
                      X