Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Sr. Says Floyd's $100 Mill Demand Unrealistic

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a scared man as he is, chicken floyd will not fight...im sure of that...

as i've said before, a coward never runs out of excuses...

ugly old floyd saying a pac-chicken floyd a mismatch? maybe ugly old floyd forgot that pac sent marquez four times in the canvass, but his coward son cannot even deck marquez even once..

Comment

• Originally posted by komandante View Post
      Floyd wants to fight Tiger Woods to be the undisputed wife beater..
      tigers wife beat tigers ass, you dumbass. that isnt floyds wife nor has it been proven he put his hands onher

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
        According to this article, Floyd Sr hasn't spoken to Floyd.
        Thats the thing, You get alot of things that are said but not confirmed, Even Mayweather snr is not sure himself if its true or not.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray* View Post
          Thats the thing, You get alot of things that are said but not confirmed, Even Mayweather snr is not sure himself if its true or not.
          That's typically what you get when Bob Arum says some BS and then everyone else is forced to answer questions about it. It's that season where they need to keep Mayweather's name around to hide the ****ty match they're airing.

Comment

The only problem is that Don King has never represented Floyd.
            I didn't say he did! I was only stating the fact of what Don King said, period!

Comment

• chicken floyd is the newest boxing comic...

Comment

• Originally posted by SluggerFan View Post
                I didn't say he did! I was only stating the fact of what Don King said, period!
                Didn't say you said he did. Just pointing out that King never went to Arum representing Floyd. He may have spoken to him but who cares? It's amazing how Arum does it, I've got to hand it to him. He's like the U.S. Presidents;regurgitating the same BS and the sheeple lap it up.

Comment

• Originally posted by v.cassiusali@ya View Post
                  a scared man as he is, chicken floyd will not fight...im sure of that...

as i've said before, a coward never runs out of excuses...

ugly old floyd saying a pac-chicken floyd a mismatch? maybe ugly old floyd forgot that pac sent marquez four times in the canvass, but his coward son cannot even deck marquez even once..
                  Marquez was down in the second round vs. Floyd Jr....

Comment

Didn't say you said he did. Just pointing out that King never went to Arum representing Floyd. He may have spoken to him but who cares? It's amazing how Arum does it, I've got to hand it to him. He's like the U.S. Presidents;regurgitating the same BS and the sheeple lap it up.
                    Arum, King, GBP and all the rest are all scumbags. They lie, cheat, steal and one has even killed someone. I am just saying that Don King said if Floyd Jr fought for me, I would get him $100 million for the Pacquiao fight. Now Arum states that he talked with Don King and the $100 million number has popped up again. All I am stating is fact of what these two scumbags said. Is it true, God only knows...

Comment

• Originally posted by SluggerFan View Post
                      Arum, King, GBP and all the rest are all scumbags. They lie, cheat, steal and one has even killed someone. I am just saying that Don King said if Floyd Jr fought for me, I would get him $100 million for the Pacquiao fight. Now Arum states that he talked with Don King and the $100 million number has popped up again. All I am stating is fact of what these two scumbags said. Is it true, God only knows...
                      No, actually Arum took that and said Floyd demanded $100m. See how these things go?

Comment

Working...
                      X