No announcement yet.

The Klitschko Contradiction

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by cklmaced View Post
    OMG you still don't get it this is classic.
    Get what exactly?

*Waits for thick Paddy to avoid question and most likely post wikipedia link*

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
      Get what exactly?

*Waits for thick Paddy to avoid question and most likely post wikipedia link*
      Your answers are class. Here is another link hopefully you can click on it and read it. Im logging off now so maybe you can sleep on it and than realise your wrong and accept it. http://www.suite101.com/content/defi...r-terms-a37331

Comment

Your answers are class. Here is another link hopefully you can click on it and read it. Im logging off now so maybe you can sleep on it and than realise your wrong and accept it. http://www.suite101.com/content/defi...r-terms-a37331
        Just as I predicted...

Are you incapable of forming your own arguments?

I suppose when they're all ***in ******ed, incessently posting wikipedia links is the way to go.

Thick ****

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
          Just as I predicted...

Are you incapable of forming your own arguments?

I suppose when they're all ***in ******ed, incessently posting wikipedia links is the way to go.

Thick ****
          Firstly that wasn't a wikipedia link and I also asked you to use a dictionary it is a book that give definations on words in case you never heard of it. I tell you what you give me your defination of racism and I bet you it will be wrong.

Comment

• Are you two still arguing? Getting a bit embarrassing now guys. It's only one fight in one sport. You disagree, we get it.

Comment

Why don't we all wait for details of the injury to come out first, although in most cases like soccer players they can almost tell straight away how bad it is. Why do you think the punch was so powerful when even Vitali doesn't LOL. Look nobody is complaining about Vitali but if he didn't think the punch was hard enough to knock him out why should I?
              Why are people ass$$$Uming that just because Vitali went **** after the bout was stopped & started yelling at Solis that he thought his punch wasn't powerful. Did it ever occur to these Einsteins that he was protesting Solis' injury & thought SOLIS was pulling the injury card instead of continuing with the bout. You can land a powerful punch & NOT hurt someones leg with it on the way out. vITALI was in the moment & most probably didn't notice Solis favoring the leg on the way down & didn't want the excuse of injury for his knockout & that's why he was pissed & plus even if he didn't think the punch could've caused that much damage doesn't excuse the damage it did cause. Sometimes you throw a punch & don't think it's one of your best..it's where the punch lands that is the cause & effect. It clearly landed on the part of the head that controls bodily impulses & that's why his legs & body went in opposite directions.. It was a split second delayed reaction & the reason it wasn't a fullout chicken dance is because Solis Legs gave out because of his stance at the time of the punch. This is merely a case of Vitali not knowing his own strength...... clear KO..DOESN'T MATTER what the Wbc says or anyone else. There are no coincidences in life that are that instantaneous.

Comment

• Funny..how most people will admit Vitali's punch facillitated the knockdown but refuse to acknowledge how much impact it did because of how the punch was thrown & where it subsequentially landed even though most of the replays in slow motion looking at it from the vantage point of where Vitali's throwing the punch clearly shows his head snap & Solis feeling the spot with his glove as he's about to go down a second later. The punch caused everything that happened to Solis afterwards. Only thing Solis had to do with it was being out of position trying to avoid the punch after he had missed with his own flurries. Legs would have not given out if Klitschko doesn't land the punch..he just would've been off balance. Solis caused his own knockout BY BEING DEFENSIVELY out of position after he missed coming in on Vitali & MISSING badly on his shots. He had connected earlier in the rd with a similar flurry but this time Vitali was ready for it. Look at the whole sequence right at the 10 second mark in slow motion & you'll see this take place. It was a brilliant counterpunch(s) & Vitali caught him right on the button. Solis tried to defend the punch as his glove was right there but failed to block the impact of it.

Comment

• People moaned about Tyson vs Seldon so i wouldnt worry.

Comment

Working...
                  X