No announcement yet.

The Klitschko Contradiction

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AntDawg View Post
    Who said Vitali was boring? Wald is the one who is boring. Though Vitali's last fight it seemed like the guy either took a dive or hurt his knee because that punched looked super soft compared to when he was hitting Briggs.
    He was mainly hitting Briggs on the chin. When you hit someone on the temple like that, it doesnt have to "look hard", it ***s up your equillibrium.

I cant believe how many people on a boxing forum havent seen that type of punch before.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
      Irish is not a race. Its a nationality you unbelievably ****** Paddy twat.

You're now saying what exactly? That Solis had the injury all along? Funny I saw him WALK to the ring fine...
      Seriously look up what racism is before you clown yourself anymore.

Yeah since your a complete idiot it is easy to have an injury and be able to walk. I will make it easy for you in soccer players walk off injured all the time, in fact an NFL QB has played a whole game with a torn ACL Owens on a broken ankle and guess what they could walk fine still injured though.

Comment

• Originally posted by cklmaced View Post
        Seriously look up what racism is before you clown yourself anymore.

Yeah since your a complete idiot it is easy to have an injury and be able to walk. I will make it easy for you in soccer players walk off injured all the time, in fact an NFL QB has played a whole game with a torn ACL Owens on a broken ankle and guess what they could walk fine still injured though.
        I dont need to wikipedia everything like a thick Paddy ****.

So why couldnt he get up at the end you ******? Because he got hit with a punch, collapsed and either got a new injury or aggrivated whatever injury he had.

How many times does a Paddy need to go over something before they ***in get it? Christ.

Comment

I dont need to wikipedia everything like a thick Paddy ****.

So why couldnt he get up at the end you ******? Because he got hit with a punch, collapsed and either got a new injury or aggrivated whatever injury he had.

How many times does a Paddy need to go over something before they ***in get it? Christ.
          Perhaps you could try use a dictionary or even common sense or even ask anybody else you know.

A torn ACL you ****** seriously how slow are you? Nobody is ****** enough to believe Vitali's pinky finger part of his glove can knock someone senseless apart from you.

Comment

Perhaps you could try use a dictionary or even common sense or even ask anybody else you know.

A torn ACL you ****** seriously how slow are you? Nobody is ****** enough to believe Vitali's pinky finger part of his glove can knock someone senseless apart from you.
            Again where did I said it knocked him senseless? I said he got hit on the temple, it shot his equillibrium, his legs went, he collapsed and injured himself.

What is your argument you ***in mentally disabled spud munching twat? Cos you've gone round in circles so many times as if you've lost your lucky charms.

Please state clearly your argument if you can thicko

Comment

Again where did I said it knocked him senseless? I said he got hit on the temple, it shot his equillibrium, his legs went, he collapsed and injured himself.

What is your argument you ***in mentally disabled spud munching twat? Cos you've gone round in circles so many times as if you've lost your lucky charms.

LOL ok its his "equillibrium" that went hahaha even though he reached for his leg straight away maybe you can't understand my point cos your a ******. I mean you don't understand racism so you probably don't get most things like common sense or women.

Comment

LOL ok its his "equillibrium" that went hahaha even though he reached for his leg straight away maybe you can't understand my point cos your a ******. I mean you don't understand racism so you probably don't get most things like common sense or women.
                Yes his equillibrium. Is that too big a word for a thick Paddy ****? His equillibrium was shot, his legs turned to jelly and caused him to collapse and get injured. How many times do I have to type that?

How does him reaching for his leg negate his equillibrium being shot? Was he supposed to reach for his equillibrium? Good lord, you're SO thick.

I notice you again failed to post your version of events.

Comment

Do you get some sort of perverted masohistic satisfaction by arguing with him, essentially going in circles?

Comment

Yes his equillibrium. Is that too big a word for a thick Paddy ****? His equillibrium was shot, his legs turned to jelly and caused him to collapse and get injured. How many times do I have to type that?

How does him reaching for his leg negate his equillibrium being shot? Was he supposed to reach for his equillibrium? Good lord, you're SO thick.

I notice you again failed to post your version of events.
                    Have you figured out what racism is yet? Plus if he was already injured how could Vitali cos it haha.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrooklynBomber View Post
                      Do you get some sort of perverted masohistic satisfaction by arguing with him, essentially going in circles?
                      Yes Im wanking right now. :wank:

I dont know really. I actually want to delete this thread out of shame for entertaining such a waste of human oxygen.

Comment

Working...
                      X