No announcement yet.

The Klitschko Contradiction

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pirao View Post

Do people post in here drunk and high on coke or something?
    I do

But it doesnt turn me into a ****** paddy ******. Some people are just born like that

Comment

• Originally posted by cklmaced View Post
      For God's sake even Vitali didn't think the "punch" hurt him he barely connected with it was more of a slap than a punch. Solis went off balance and blew out his knee case closed. LOL a stroke come on now Vitali would have KO'd him but to say his grazing blows cause stroke like effects is insane.

http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/box...ory?id=6239606
      What are you arguing? We know he got injured you thick ****. He got injured from his legs turning to jelly from the punch. How long before u comprehend you thicko?

Vitali said in his interview he hit him with a good punch. God you're so thick. Stop posting. PLEASE.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
        What are you arguing? We know he got injured you thick ****. He got injured from his legs turning to jelly from the punch. How long before u comprehend you thicko?

Vitali said in his interview he hit him with a good punch. God you're so thick. Stop posting. PLEASE.
        Vitali also said 3 seconds after the knock down for Solis to get up and stop diving which would be a much better way to judge the punch. I love how you think being an ignorant racist somehow equals intelligence.

Comment

Vitali also said 3 seconds after the knock down for Solis to get up and stop diving which would be a much better way to judge the punch. I love how you think being an ignorant racist somehow equals intelligence.
          Oh so you know exactly what he said do you? Are you a lip-reader?

No you're a thick paddy ****. Im not racist. You're thick. You're a paddy. And you're a ****. Im not saying anything false or ignorant.

Comment

Oh so you know exactly what he said do you? Are you a lip-reader?

No you're a thick paddy ****. Im not racist. You're thick. You're a paddy. And you're a ****. Im not saying anything false or ignorant.
            The fact that you don't know that paddy is a racist term proves my point that you are a ignorant racist. Here is futher proof your wrong take your ownage and move on.http://www.boxingscene.com/solis-rig...ko-fall--37232

Comment

The fact that you don't know that paddy is a racist term proves my point that you are a ignorant racist. Here is futher proof your wrong take your ownage and move on.http://www.boxingscene.com/solis-rig...ko-fall--37232
              Irish is not a race you thick Paddy ****. Paddy is about as racist a term as Fat Yank or Green Toofed Limey. Stop crying.

How does that "prove im wrong"? You're just posting various links which say Solis was injured. Im not denying he was injured you moron. What is your point? You keep going round in circles.

Comment

Irish is not a race you thick Paddy ****. Paddy is about as racist a term as Fat Yank or Green Toofed Limey. Stop crying.

How does that "prove im wrong"? You're just posting various links which say Solis was injured. Im not denying he was injured you moron. What is your point? You keep going round in circles.
                Wow just wow I can't believe your that ****** here is what racism is http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racism

I can't believe the self ownage you just posted.

P.S If Solis had a pre existing injury how can Vitali have caused it.

Comment

Wow just wow I can't believe your that ****** here is what racism is http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racism

I can't believe the self ownage you just posted.

P.S If Solis had a pre existing injury how can Vitali have caused it.
                  Irish is not a race. Its a nationality you unbelievably ****** Paddy twat.

You're now saying what exactly? That Solis had the injury all along? Funny I saw him WALK to the ring fine...

Comment

• Who said Vitali was boring? Wald is the one who is boring. Though Vitali's last fight it seemed like the guy either took a dive or hurt his knee because that punched looked super soft compared to when he was hitting Briggs.

Comment

• vitali knocked out a bum in 1 round which is what he should do
                      he's still boring. could he do that to JAmes Toney ? hell no !

Comment

Working...
                      X