No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos/Weights: Vitali Klitschko 249, Odlanier Solis 246

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Solis is going to embarass Vitali

I cant wait to see the look on the face of everyone who thinks Vitali is going to win this fight. Tomorrow Vitali is going to get exposed. Vitali avoided Solis for a reason. Anyone who thinks his uninspired wins in the pros is any indication of what's to come tomorrow is in for a surprise. The sentiment after tomorrow is going to be "Damn!!! I never saw that coming". You heard it hear.. not only is Solis going to win but he is going to embarass Vitali.

Solis at 250 has footspeed, handspeed and one punch knockout power: http://boxinguncut.blogspot.com/2011...d-and-one.html

Comment

i was live at the weigh in here in cologne. here my pics....^^

Comment

Klitschko is getting exposed tomorrow.

Saturday Klitschko gets exposed for the fraud he is.
        Originally posted by BritishBoxing92 View Post
        vitali will beat solis im sure of it since solis last fight was Disqualification and i think he was down on the score cards but its impressive to see solis at a career light weight but i still reckon he should be 235 or 230 IBs...either way vitali out punches him...vitali win TKO

Comment

more pics...

And my best shot^^ i asked solis.... can i have a pic??? and he smiled... came back and say.... come on.......

Comment

Not only is Solis the 2004 Olympic Gold Medalist but he also beat the 2000 Olympic Gold Medalist (Savon) in the trials. Cuba still chose to send Savon to Olympics in 2000. Solis would be 2x Olympic Gold Medalist. Amazing what the media can do to make someone look better than he is. Klitschko has zero credentials. His most notable career moments were losses.[/LIST]
            Originally posted by MCCCXXXIII View Post
            What a sad state the heavyweight division is in most of the top contenders look like beached whales rather than boxers.

how can you go though a training camp and come out looking like that unless you ate the trainer and his close family.

DISGRACE

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
              look who's talking, .
              im not fat nor am i getting a world title shot

Comment

Never thought Solis would come in lighter than Vitali.

Comment

Originally posted by Carlisle View Post
                  I cant wait to see the look on the face of everyone who thinks Vitali is going to win this fight. Tomorrow Vitali is going to get exposed. Vitali avoided Solis for a reason. Anyone who thinks his uninspired wins in the pros is any indication of what's to come tomorrow is in for a surprise. The sentiment after tomorrow is going to be "Damn!!! I never saw that coming". You heard it hear.. not only is Solis going to win but he is going to embarass Vitali.

Solis at 250 has footspeed, handspeed and one punch knockout power: http://boxinguncut.blogspot.com/2011...d-and-one.html
                  if your prediction turns out to be wrong, you won't be here tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
                    Never thought Solis would come in lighter than Vitali.
                    that's the least he could do

would have been embarrassing to outweigh a 6'8 giant

Comment

i expected solis to come in like he did for the amatuers rippped like david haye.. at 246 he looks soft as hell.. he deserves to lose because of this... vitalli will easily toy with the fatty

Comment

Working...
                      X