Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos/Weights: Vitali Klitschko 249, Odlanier Solis 246

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a total joke... this guy is 6,1 and that big as a supposed sports man he should quite easily be around 220-230 for this fight.. and i am not even saying lose it over a few months.. This guy knew he was likely to get a shot over a year ago...

If it's possible for a normal human being who can't train that often then he should do it easy.. unless he has some medical condition

Comment

Originally posted by ChopperRead View Post
      You know they won't -- they didn't after the last Cuban Hope, Gomez, got pummelled by Vitali.

At least Gomez had done something as a pro. SpongeBob Solis has done nothing.
      I have to agree here,I saw a lot of Gomez's fights and he was fast and a pretty slick boxer with decent power and good defense.Alot of people were saying he would beat Vitali(and no suprise Atlas picked Gomez to win also)But we saw what happened to him.I actaully think Gomez was a better boxer than Slois,in fact Gomez has not lost since the Vitali fight./

Comment

Originally posted by jknightx View Post
        in fact Gomez has not lost since the Vitali fight./
        You're funny - have you seen who he's fought since then? Solis's competition has hardly been world beating, but it is has still been leagues better than Gomez's competition.

Comment

Originally posted by jknightx View Post
          I have to agree here,I saw a lot of Gomez's fights and he was fast and a pretty slick boxer with decent power and good defense.Alot of people were saying he would beat Vitali(and no suprise Atlas picked Gomez to win also)But we saw what happened to him.I actaully think Gomez was a better boxer than Slois,in fact Gomez has not lost since the Vitali fight./
          Gomez hasn't fought anybody of worth since Vitali either. Solis has more natural talent and ability than Gomez. He doesn't have the pro experience Gomez had going into the Vitali fight, but I expect a better performance.

Comment

Working...
          X