Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos/Weights: Vitali Klitschko 249, Odlanier Solis 246

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pathetic shape to come in at for a world title crack. deserves to get beat. and i dont even like the klitschkos!

Comment

Ahh.. the Heavyweight Division.

Im Not even a paid proffesional Athlete and this guy makes me look like He-man.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeyZagz View Post
        Ahh.. the Heavyweight Division.

Im Not even a paid proffesional Athlete and this guy makes me look like He-man.
        He's got a lazy nipple!

Comment

wow..another fat guy

Comment

he looks better and will perform better with more speed and stamina if he paces himself good.

if he can show good movement and hit from angles,coming in diagonally he can outland vitali and make vitali move and miss a lot.

but i think vitali has too much for him,to much,to soon for solis.

He should have acted profesionally at the start of his pro. career by staying at a good weight and keeping this good weight to allow his condition and skills to reach thier potential.

Comment

how do you do thru an entire training camp and look like that??thats pathetic..dude looks like utter ****

Comment

Better, still kind of fat but its an improvement, I guess he couldn't have lost too much weight from his last fight.

Comment

What a sad state the heavyweight division is in most of the top contenders look like beached whales rather than boxers.

how can you go though a training camp and come out looking like that unless you ate the trainer and his close family.

DISGRACE

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
                    wow..another fat guy
                    look who's talking, .

Comment

vitali will beat solis im sure of it since solis last fight was Disqualification and i think he was down on the score cards but its impressive to see solis at a career light weight but i still reckon he should be 235 or 230 IBs...either way vitali out punches him...vitali win TKO

Comment

Working...
                      X