No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Saul Alvarez To Lose $70,000 For Failing To Make Weight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fastblack View Post
    Alvarez wants the 154 lb belt. he could care less about the 150lb weight when the title came up. Winning the belt is worth ten times more than the fines. Advantage Alvarez. Hatton got fooled and suckered on this one. Brits lose again this time to mexico Ha ha
    The difference is that Alvarez is currently a world level operator looking for superstardom ad Matthew Hatton is British/European level at BEST!
    The pride in having the advantage over an opponent who is already out-matched smacks of cowardice and corruption.
    This bout has tragedy written all over it, I hope I am wrong and being over-dramatic, but to be proud of fooling and suckering a guy looking for a big payday against a guy 2 levels above him is juvenile and dangerous!

Comment

Originally posted by 120 View Post
      just like how Gamboa knocked Mtagwa and was way overweight over Mtagua and amost everybody talked about how much better Gamboa is than Juanma because of that fight? C'mon man, GBP and everyone else will ride on Canelo knocking out HATTON(they won't even say Mathew on that statement and it will sound good) and is now the WBC champ...
      Yes i remember gamboa getting alot of praise for a impressive ko,Even tho
      gamboa was a weight bigger.If canelo does it also,I expect him to get more hate.But we will see how it goes tommorow.

Comment

GBP really know how to build their stars.

Comment

‘I Think Hatton Should Walk Away’.........forget this fight is not even anyway...

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
            Yes i remember gamboa getting a lot of praise for a impressive ko,Even tho
            gamboa was a weight bigger.If canelo does it also,I expect him to get more hate.But we will see how it goes tomorrow.
            well, hate he already gets. It's part of the business and some will say hate is good, hate means he is doing something right.

Comment

and respect..... golden boy way,,, top rank makes catch weight fights but at least the guys make weight, this is the second time now (that i know of), where they have had a catch weight fight and the bigger man has not made weight and just paid the fee. i honestly think thats pretty low, almost on same scale as cheating, the other guy has been training for a couple months and the last thing he will agree to do, is cancel the fight. no way marquez would turn down the $$$ against floyd and no way hatton will turn down the opportunity/title shot/$.

Comment

What a surprise the mexican does'nt make weight(just like castillo never made weight, just like chavez used illegal substances to make weight and fight smaller fighters) not to mention steroids and loaded gloves these mex!**** fighters are the biggest pieces of **** in the sport at least when we loose we do it with honor<----(try it sometime) and pride like true warriors... had it been Cotto or JuanMa forget it we would have never heard the end of it... these mex!culos swamp articles about ricans participating in fundraisers

Comment

And this Canelo kid even wanted to fight JMM when he could not even make the agreed weight!

Comment

Originally posted by mannypr201 View Post
                    What a surprise the mexican does'nt make weight(just like castillo never made weight, just like chavez used illegal substances to make weight and fight smaller fighters) not to mention steroids and loaded gloves these mex!**** fighters are the biggest pieces of **** in the sport at least when we loose we do it with honor<----(try it sometime) and pride like true warriors... had it been Cotto or JuanMa forget it we would have never heard the end of it... these mex!culos swamp articles about ricans participating in fundraisers
                    Bwahahahahah more excuses from the Island rats I love it!!! Thats all you people are good at! Well that and plucking your eyebrows so you can look like a puta!

Comment

Originally posted by namme View Post
                      And this Canelo kid even wanted to fight JMM when he could not even make the agreed weight!

He was pissed off at the guy stop being a dram queen!

Comment

Working...
                      X