Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

didnt this also happen against baldomir , homeboy cant never make weight

Comment

Originally posted by 120 View Post
      so now the guy comes overweight into the fight, knocks Hatton out and people start talking about how much of a badass the kid is without taking into consideration the weight advantage. ON TOP OF THAT, THIS BS FIGHT IS FOR THE WBC 154 TITLE... This is where professional boxing is a joke
      Kinda reminds me of the pac margs fight and the mayweather JMM fight
      all are side shows and shams

Comment

Originally posted by AlanH View Post
        This is a joke. As predicted Alvarez is overweight. How the hell does boxing expect to regain any respectability with this kind of **** going on. GBP are getting worse and, considering Hatton was already small in the fight, he should definitely walk away.
        Also, 151.8 and 151.4 30 minutes later???? He didn't even try to cut any weight in that time.....which leads to the assumption that he was advised from the start of camp to not worry about making weight.
        Whatever happens, it is now going to be a tainted victory and worse than that it keeps boxing labelled as corrupt.
        Why try if he cant make it.He had several of weeks to make it.This is
        canelos first time coming in overweight,Hopefully its the last.
        No need for him to hurt himself making weight.

Comment

It looks like Hatton might be being turned over here.

Comment

Originally posted by Cubanborn87 View Post
            didnt this also happen against baldomir , homeboy cant never make weight
            No...Baldomir didnt make weight.This is canelos first time missing weight.

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
              no ur wrong...If canelo knocks out hatton..He wont be called a badazz,I
              expect him to get hate saying he was overweight and he knocked out a
              bum.I hope this was a learning experince for canelo,No more catchweights
              and it seems 154 is his future.
              154 future? -> el perro

he easly can make 160 pounds

160 future? -> Maravilla

oh wait there is this Chavez kid he can fight.

Comment

Disappointing from Alvarez..especially considering the hype GBP have put behind him in the build-up to this fight.
                A big chance for Hatton , so no way he was gonna walk away from the fight IMO. Shame how its gone down but still could be an interesting match-up.

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
                  No...Baldomir didnt make weight.This is canelos first time missing weight.
                  oh yea thats right

Comment

I'm disappointed in Canelo, I aint gonna lie. Im still rooting for him and still got faith that hes gonna light up boxing, but hes off to a bad start. chavez is a failure and joke, but saul is trying legitamize being it. the catchweight and title shot is dumb as hell, i like how all the pac fans are all calling the catchweight bs even when it was the same thing with pac-margarito, but i didnt think saul would sink that low. i hope saul gets his sh**t together and make sure he stops with the catchweights if he should win the title, he better know that the sharks are waiting for whomever wins tomorrow and if he doesnt fight the right names at 154 lbs, im done being an aficionado of his, just keepin it real...still WAR CANELO!!!

Comment

According to a news editor, Alvarez was advised by GBP to do the Mayweather strategy. Pay the penalty, but ensure the win and stay underrated. Someday, people will forget about it.

Comment

Working...
                      X