No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: Report on Floyd Mayweather Talks is Bulls**t

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
    The South Africa thing is for Floyd to face Mandela daughter. The Mayweather are talking to Mandela daughter, read the article.
    I've said it before, Floyd is an Andy Kaufman fan, he wants to replicate his "Inter-Gender Championship". He's already been training for it over the last few months...

Comment

Originally posted by Slick_Rick View Post
      I've said it before, Floyd is an Andy Kaufman fan, he wants to replicate his "Inter-Gender Championship". He's already been training for it over the last few months...
      Those bitches want equal rights. Floyd is a strong supporter of women. If he wasn't, he wouldn't be treating them so equally.

Comment

Originally posted by Ko King 212 View Post
        When will dudes understand it is bob who dont want this fight. I understand how you dudes dont see that. Its xlear as day.
        I have to disagree with this. Bob Arum stands to make more money with one fight between Pacquiao vs Mayweather than he did with all three of Manny's previous fights (Cotto, Clottey and Margarito). If you add up the numbers from those fights, you get 2.8 to 2.9 million PPVs buys. If you have Manny vs. Floyd Jr, you at least get approx 3.0 million PPVs and if it's close or controversial, you get the rematch for another 3.0 million PPVs. And if they just fight once, that is only one promotion to pay for, not three for the aforementioned fights mentioned above. Also, a Manny vs. Floyd Jr fight would essentially promote itself.

Bob Arum is alot of things (scumbag, sleezeball, etc.) but the guy is in the business to make money, which is the bottom line. I think he would much rather get the Mayweather fight done sooner than later because there is always a chance Manny could get cut, hurt or lose and then the big PPV goes right out the window. What happens if Manny gets headbutt in the third round against Mosley, the ref rules it a punch because he didn't see it and the fight get's stopped by the doctor in the fifth round. Manny loses and the money is GONE!

Knowing all that, I have to disagree with you here...

Comment

Originally posted by RichardPerez View Post
          Why doesnt bob let the rumors fly and go with it? good publicity for boxing and mannys next fight... what a dooche!
          because people will demand this fight if it is back in the picture and he would have to go through his fake negotiations drill before doing his plan "B"

see how quickly the Mosley fight came about and that deadline before doing the Margarito fight

Comment

Originally posted by Slick_Rick View Post
            Floyd vs Mandela daughter is for the lineal women welterweight title. But if Floyd want to be as great as SRR, he would have to fight Mt. Figi from GLOW.

Comment

Originally posted by SluggerFan View Post
              I have to disagree with this. Bob Arum stands to make more money with one fight between Pacquiao vs Mayweather than he did with all three of Manny's previous fights (Cotto, Clottey and Margarito). If you add up the numbers from those fights, you get 2.8 to 2.9 million PPVs buys. If you have Manny vs. Floyd Jr, you at least get approx 3.0 million PPVs and if it's close or controversial, you get the rematch for another 3.0 million PPVs. And if they just fight once, that is only one promotion to pay for, not three for the aforementioned fights mentioned above. Also, a Manny vs. Floyd Jr fight would essentially promote itself.

Bob Arum is alot of things (scumbag, sleezeball, etc.) but the guy is in the business to make money, which is the bottom line. I think he would much rather get the Mayweather fight done sooner than later because there is always a chance Manny could get cut, hurt or lose and then the big PPV goes right out the window. What happens if Manny gets headbutt in the third round against Mosley, the ref rules it a punch because he didn't see it and the fight get's stopped by the doctor in the fifth round. Manny loses and the money is GONE!

Knowing all that, I have to disagree with you here...
              hes also a jew.... so everything he says really means something else...

Comment

It would be funny if PAC excludes Arum just this one fight to get the mayweather fight done just like Marquez is doing to goldenboy for PAC. Honestly the fight don't need much promotion & PAC would get a way bigger paycheck. But I think bobs still cashing in on pacquiao with fights he knows pacs gonna win & his last fight will be with mayweather cuz he knows PAC will lose & mayweather will stand alone as the true p4p king & the sports biggest star.

Comment

I am not holding my breath for this fight....cause then my face would turn purple and blood would squirt out of my eyes and nose and ears and pores and hair follicles and mouth and I'll be a bloody mess and eventually die because of lack of air and loss of blood...so it's simply not worth it...

Comment

Originally posted by RichardPerez View Post
                    Bob always has to kill it!
                    kill what?

bogus ass bull****?

fight in south africa? on mandela's b-day?

wtf?

how much money is gonna be lost fighting in south africa instead of vegas?

mandela's b-day is july. manny has a fight in may.

floyd's next court date isn't even 'til next week.

but yeah the fight rumors are real.

Comment

Originally posted by Albeerto View Post
                      It would be funny if PAC excludes Arum just this one fight to get the mayweather fight done just like Marquez is doing to goldenboy for PAC. Honestly the fight don't need much promotion & PAC would get a way bigger paycheck. But I think bobs still cashing in on pacquiao with fights he knows pacs gonna win & his last fight will be with mayweather cuz he knows PAC will lose & mayweather will stand alone as the true p4p king & the sports biggest star.
                      Anybody who think Floyd is ducking this fight because of Arum is a ******. PAC could be alone or with Arum, Dela Hoya, and King at the same time and Floyd would still get his 50/50. Whatever people PAC have on his side has nothing to do with what Floyd will make.

Comment

Working...
                      X