Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: Report on Floyd Mayweather Talks is Bulls**t

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Queen of BOX, were all praying for FRAUD!!!
    the New Brides section at Nevada State Prison
    await HER arrival!!

Comment

Originally posted by KingOfBox View Post
      Blah Blah... I know... he's always been scared, he runs, he doesn't hit hard enough, he talks too much ****, he doesn't fight anyone... YET... YOU STILL dedicate a couple of hours of your daily night to anything utterly related to him. You never liked him and his success in the ring and undefeated record drives you insane.... AND whenever you click on the MAIN PAGE link you have to look at his dredded face. HAHA!!!!! it must be real hard going on in life for you m*tha****ers... PLEASE RED K ME... I WANT THAT RED!!!!!!
      Queen, U a sick Maddertrucker!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jbpanama View Post
        Queen, U a sick Maddertrucker!!!
        Glad to see the Queen is not tweeting Pac's fights tonite!!!
        Long Live the QUEEN, in Nevada State Prison!!!

Comment

Glad to see the Queen is not tweeting Pac's fights tonite!!!
          Long Live the QUEEN, in Nevada State Prison!!!
          You have to be not greater than 13... Silly rabbit... tricks are for kids... rich people don't go to jail... BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Comment

Demanding 10 mil, if FRAUD cheats like he did with JMM...DIMWIT!!!
            Hahaha!!! Does your p*ss* hurt??? Point is he accepted the $10 million ******ed demands... But wait asking for blood testing is RIDICUUUUUUUULOUS!! You can have 30 million, but don't worry, you don't have to give me a drop of blood. That makes....... SENSE

Comment

U honestly think the fighters split ALL the money 50/50??? Lol. The promoters aren't wealthy by promoting just for fun!!!! Arum would commit suicide if he woke up one day & his bank statement said he had the same amount as PAC.

Comment

Originally posted by SceneSpectator! View Post
                Or Bob is just reminded how he was so upset from the last negotiation that turned out no bearing at all because Floyd Jr appeared did not sanctioned this or he was represented without his knowledge, after showing he doesn't care about this at all. Now Bob learned from this and just cautious not to be screwed again! So I think we can not blame the old man of his reaction. And I believe him too that there is no negotiation at all right now because Floyd Jr is still scared to death to Pac!
                ...............or not.

Comment

Working...
                X