Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
    Donaire would out do Mayweather in every department :

Power,,,not even an edge. Donaire has devastating Power

Mayweather is afraid to follow thru with his wimpy power.

Speed: Donaire is second to none in speed, Mayweather is fading fast, faster!!!

Smarts,,, Donaire has shown himself to be super smart unlike old May Jr who let an old man nearly KO him. That wasn't very smart on his part.

Ability: Donaire has it over Mayweather, Look at the footwork, in the end Donaire would figure out Mayweather , set up traps, make Mayweather take the bait and put Mayweather on his face without his mind.
    You couldnt even get Nonito to say that off the record. He dominated Marquez and you cant name one fighter near the weight class that has a chance at that. He got caught by a punch from mosley who could KO any light heavy if they slip. Just stop lying to yourself tryna get a reaction. Everyone he fought has been better in one aspect or another but what makes him an ATG is that he can nulify any attribute.

Comment

Donaire would out do Mayweather in every department :

Power,,,not even an edge. Donaire has devastating Power

Mayweather is afraid to follow thru with his wimpy power.

Speed: Donaire is second to none in speed, Mayweather is fading fast, faster!!!

Smarts,,, Donaire has shown himself to be super smart unlike old May Jr who let an old man nearly KO him. That wasn't very smart on his part.

Ability: Donaire has it over Mayweather, Look at the footwork, in the end Donaire would figure out Mayweather , set up traps, make Mayweather take the bait and put Mayweather on his face without his mind.
      Corrales is bigger than Money may... but Money may raped him..

as Paul Williams is bigger than Mike Tyson... etc etc

dont compare size and height to levels and skill they have...

Donaire is just green for now... dont overhype the guy with good counter

lefthook and some lateral movement..

pbf is a complete defensive making him a good counter offensive fighter and

very smart boxer or a dirty one.. PBF on lower weight is a monster, i prefer a

sfw PBF than today.

we must wait for donaire to some more fights in higher weight...

Comment

Originally posted by yesir View Post
        how can you lose a fight to a guy who refuses to take OST? hmmmm
        refuse OST? where did you hear that? from Mayweather clan?
        Pac would take the test between rounds during the fight. and still talking about the first negotiation. stop living in the past. we are in a Manny Pacquiao ERA.

Comment

Originally posted by joelab75 View Post
          refuse OST? where did you hear that? from Mayweather clan?
          Pac would take the test between rounds during the fight. and still talking about the first negotiation. stop living in the past. we are in a Manny Pacquiao ERA.
          Pac wanted a 14 day cut off, plus either way he don't need then anymore, if he was taking them he is comfortable at 147 so I'm sure now he is comfortable to take them up to fight night

Comment

Originally posted by J Dubb II 330 View Post
            first your an idiot looking for any reason to hate on Floyd, however I'm a fan at both. Handspeed same, Floyds defense, countering, footwork, and ring Smarts and the power might not translate into higher weight classes like with most fighters. Donaire is very talented and still young, he can still improve and one day maybe we can have this discussion but now no Donaire does not win no matter how many times you say it
            I see Donaire using his superior foot speed coupled with his handspeed overwhelming without a doubt Floyd Joy jr. The left hook counter would absolutely take Floydy Joy's head off, he leave his chin in the air when he leaps in with his left hook,

its just too bad they are not at the same weight,

Oh wait, sorry, there is one that is about 6 pounds below his weight but will fight him at his weight but we can't get BOYweather to sign the contract.

His uncle, and jr himself say its an EASSSSSSSSSSSSY fight but they are pure Grade A Rhode Island RED CHICKEN **** for not signing up.

Comment

Originally posted by andrew14 View Post
              Corrales is bigger than Money may... but Money may raped him..

as Paul Williams is bigger than Mike Tyson... etc etc

dont compare size and height to levels and skill they have...

Donaire is just green for now... dont overhype the guy with good counter

lefthook and some lateral movement..

pbf is a complete defensive making him a good counter offensive fighter and

very smart boxer or a dirty one.. PBF on lower weight is a monster, i prefer a

sfw PBF than today.

we must wait for donaire to some more fights in higher weight...
              Say, uh , reckon Corrales was at his peak ?????????

Reckon he had things in order and in great shape or was his world turned upside down, fixing to go to jail, needing money and in poor health,,,,

You can't pull that Dumb@$$,

All you gots to do is WATCH DONAIRE at work.

YOU will begin to see he takes on all comers !!!!!

You will begin to see an ACE at work

Pretty Joy boy ain't an ACE, once he was a great fighter, but the past 6 years he is trying to slide by, thats his downfall, he will QUIT, just watch and see.

When and if he fights Pac, fear will overcome him when he realizes he can't stop the flow of punches and the weird angles they are coming from, he will pull a Roger and quit on his stool, make some excuse, cramps, indigestion, got to take a $#!T,,,something will come up.

I can't believe you tried to pull that Corrales ****

Comment

Originally posted by studentofthegam View Post
                You couldnt even get Nonito to say that off the record. He dominated Marquez and you cant name one fighter near the weight class that has a chance at that. He got caught by a punch from mosley who could KO any light heavy if they slip. Just stop lying to yourself tryna get a reaction. Everyone he fought has been better in one aspect or another but what makes him an ATG is that he can nulify any attribute.
                How can YOU brag about a FULL welterweight beating up a blown up fat man that ought to be fighting super featherweight, a little short guy, little short , short arms, then have Pretty Joy boy come in above weight in a PURE CHEAT cause he was QUESTIONING in his heart weather he could whup the little short fat man or not ??

OH the *****'s !!!!! One thang for sho is a ***** is a ***** is a ***** and you can't get the ***** out da *****

here take this

Comment

How can YOU brag about a FULL welterweight beating up a blown up fat man that ought to be fighting super featherweight, a little short guy, little short , short arms, then have Pretty Joy boy come in above weight in a PURE CHEAT cause he was QUESTIONING in his heart weather he could whup the little short fat man or not ??

OH the *****'s !!!!! One thang for sho is a ***** is a ***** is a ***** and you can't get the ***** out da *****

here take this
                  Is what I said true or not? Every time haters talk about the Marquez fight he gets smaller and smaller. If he destroys Pac will that be the excuse? Just answer the question. I dont wanna here "he wont fight Pac" because my guess is just as good as yours as to what the future is. Yes or no? Is that the excuse? Pac seems to be pretty small.

Comment

Originally posted by studentofthegam View Post
                    Is what I said true or not? Every time haters talk about the Marquez fight he gets smaller and smaller. If he destroys Pac will that be the excuse? Just answer the question. I dont wanna here "he wont fight Pac" because my guess is just as good as yours as to what the future is. Yes or no? Is that the excuse? Pac seems to be pretty small.
                    jmm already lost to pac 2x... he won't beat pac at 147 lbs...

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
                      jmm already lost to pac 2x... he won't beat pac at 147 lbs...
                      No I was speaking of Mayweather beating Pac.

Comment

Working...
                      X