Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Donaire and May jr were the same size

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5 Division Champ >> Guy who fights in a lower weight division of his own that no one really cares about.

No doubt someone will add Pacman to the equation, I would do it myself but I favour Floyd more than Manny.

Comment

why are we even entertaining this, of course May Jr wins, I'm a big Donaire fan, but I'm not delusional, Mayweathers footwork is better, defense and counter. And too say he was groomed. He fought Genaro Hernandez I believe his 19th fight for the super feather champ. He has a great resume, and Donaire is quickly building his, the kid is super talented but no he does not beat Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by J Dubb II 330 View Post
        why are we even entertaining this, of course May Jr wins, I'm a big Donaire fan, but I'm not delusional, Mayweathers footwork is better, defense and counter. And too say he was groomed. He fought Genaro Hernandez I believe his 19th fight for the super feather champ. He has a great resume, and Donaire is quickly building his, the kid is super talented but no he does not beat Mayweather.
        Genaro Hernandez was already shot when floyd gets him!! DLH already destroyed genaro!

Comment

Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
          Donaire would out do Mayweather in every department :

Power,,,not even an edge. Donaire has devastating Power

Mayweather is afraid to follow thru with his wimpy power.

Speed: Donaire is second to none in speed, Mayweather is fading fast, faster!!!

Smarts,,, Donaire has shown himself to be super smart unlike old May Jr who let an old man nearly KO him. That wasn't very smart on his part.

Ability: Donaire has it over Mayweather, Look at the footwork, in the end Donaire would figure out Mayweather , set up traps, make Mayweather take the bait and put Mayweather on his face without his mind.

Wth Floyd had crushing power at 130 and 135 and combos so it would only be just as good if he was 118 you gotta look at it from both weights also when the hell does Floyd really get hit with flush left hooks or heres I'n flush anything not to often

Comment

of course he was, one loss and your done, Genaro didn't look shot, it was a good fight, Floyds speed was too much like he said in the interview. So to say he was shot while he defended his title three times including Carlos Hernandez and Gerena is dumb.

Comment

Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
              Genaro Hernandez was already shot when floyd gets him!! DLH already destroyed genaro!
              And Floyd beat DLH so what's your point lol

Comment

Originally posted by MRBOOMER View Post
                And Floyd beat DLH so what's your point lol
                Did Floyd DESTROYED DLH? Pac destroyed DLH! THat's the point!!

Donaire's doing the same!! Destroying the top fighters!! Floyd ducks or runs!!

Comment

Originally posted by J Dubb II 330 View Post
                  Donaire would RAVAGE Jr. in the Ring, His speed would overwhelm him , the shots would hurt him, when he found he could not stop the punches for the first time in his life , fear will dwell up inside of him , he will piss himself , dirty his trunks and hang his head in the corner just like his uncle did in the Chavez 2 fight.

YOU can name NOTHING that May jr possess that Donaire doesn' have better !!

Comment

Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
                    Did Floyd DESTROYED DLH? Pac destroyed DLH! THat's the point!!

Donaire's doing the same!! Destroying the top fighters!! Floyd ducks or runs!!
                    Okay weight difference Floyd has no power up there and sure physically no lol but mentally hell yeah Ahah he out smarted him all night

Comment

Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
                      Donaire would RAVAGE Jr. in the Ring, His speed would overwhelm him , the shots would hurt him, when he found he could not stop the punches for the first time in his life , fear will dwell up inside of him , he will piss himself , dirty his trunks and hang his head in the corner just like his uncle did in the Chavez 2 fight.

YOU can name NOTHING that May jr possess that Donaire doesn' have better !!
                      Better defense, better combos, papa johns lmao

Comment

Working...
                      X