No announcement yet.

If Donaire and May jr were the same size

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
    Donaire would RAVAGE Jr. in the Ring, His speed would overwhelm him , the shots would hurt him, when he found he could not stop the punches for the first time in his life , fear will dwell up inside of him , he will piss himself , dirty his trunks and hang his head in the corner just like his uncle did in the Chavez 2 fight.

YOU can name NOTHING that May jr possess that Donaire doesn' have better !!
    first your an idiot looking for any reason to hate on Floyd, however I'm a fan at both. Handspeed same, Floyds defense, countering, footwork, and ring Smarts and the power might not translate into higher weight classes like with most fighters. Donaire is very talented and still young, he can still improve and one day maybe we can have this discussion but now no Donaire does not win no matter how many times you say it

Comment

Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
      Did Floyd DESTROYED DLH? Pac destroyed DLH! THat's the point!!

Donaire's doing the same!! Destroying the top fighters!! Floyd ducks or runs!!
      so Pac is fighting top fighters? if I use your logic that Hernandez was shot because dlh beat him, then dlh, Hatton, Cotto, Margarito and Mosley are shot

Comment

Originally posted by J Dubb II 330 View Post
        so Pac is fighting top fighters? if I use your logic that Hernandez was shot because dlh beat him, then dlh, Hatton, Cotto, Margarito and Mosley are shot
        Notice he ain't write back lol

Comment

Please *******s, don't give Donaire a bad name with your stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
            Did Floyd DESTROYED DLH? Pac destroyed DLH! THat's the point!!

Donaire's doing the same!! Destroying the top fighters!! Floyd ducks or runs!!
            Give it up already, you still think DLH was a good fight. Are you talking about the DLH that was getting picked apart by Stevie, now @ 3 pounds less he was supposed to look better. DLH was a money fight for PBF and PAC, stop kidding yourself.

Comment

donaire isn't faster or smarter than floyd

and floyd has a lot more technique, experience and raw athleticism
              Last edited by DARKSEID; 02-28-2011, 07:03 PM.

Comment

It's a bait and all of you guys are now trapped.

Comment

Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
                  There ain't nobody listening to us,,,pac ain't , may ain't nobody is listening.

Pac wouldn't give an inch to Mays request because thats giving IN,,,,get it ?

Who knew May would go on vacation beat his woman poke men hide ????

Pac saw that May was falling apart,, so thats why he said I will do the tests.

Yall are blind and can't see,,,,,wake up

But the problem with that argument is there is video of Pac's team saying OST was "no problem". That they would test anytime they wanted. Only later did they start backpeddling. And, how is that giving in? Mayweather conceded to Pac's requests, so why wasn't it ok for Pac to do the same?

Comment

If they were the same size the fight would not happen, we been down this road before with Mayweather.

Comment

I can't see Donaire outboxing Floyd or setting up his left hook. Maybe he tries to make things interesting if he switches to southpaw but i got Floyd with a UD. Pac's fight with Hoya is a joke, he was intent on losing, why i did not see the left hook attempted at all.

Comment

Working...
                      X