Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prime jones didnt want none if the welsh dragon!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mr. Invincible View Post
    If DM was #1, then why wasn't he ranked as such when Roy moved up? I didn't have anything to do with the ratings. You probably only started to follow boxing well after Jones started to decline I take it. If anything, Jones and Calzaghe weren't even from the same era and it's useless trying to get through to you homers.
    Exactly. These limey phaggots like to act like they know what they're talking about, when it's VERY evident that they didn't follow the sport during the era they are talking about.

Comment

• Originally posted by SweetSciencePHD View Post
      Wait a sec, this guy doesn't even know what The Ring championship is??? Well, it's only the most prized titles in boxing, given out once a year to the best in each division, and the best P4P. It's an award and a title that is fought for as well. See, over here in AMERICA, we have a publication called "The Ring" it's a legendary boxing magazine often referred to as "The Bible of Boxing". It's been going for over a hundred years and their people are some of the most respected minds in the business. Only a select few get to hold these titles.
      I know what the Ring Championship is.

Ive never heard of the "undisputed" Ring Championship though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Squizz View Post
        Exactly. Gotta' love this revisionist history on the Brit's part. These guys are clowns who will contort facts to meet their own agenda. No matter HOW far off base they are. And let's just say that Calzaghe and Jones did in fact fight in 2001/2002. JONES WOULD FACKIN' SMOKE HIM! EVERYONE WHO ISN'T BRITISH KNOWS THIS!
        Absolutely , 100% correct and that's why there's such a resistance here.

BECAUSE YOU TWO OR THREE LITTLE GIRLS KNOW IT.

And on that bombshell, I'm out.

Comment

What's that? I can't hear over Mick Jagger's cawk in your mouth you limey phaggot. Who's next? "Sir" Elton John?

I gotta' give it to you limeys though: You are GREAT at producing PHAGGOTS.
          Mick Jagger is one of the most legendary swordsman of all time.

He went through more clunge in a night than you will in your lifetime, mate.

Comment

Absolutely , 100% correct and that's why there's such a resistance here.

BECAUSE YOU TWO OR THREE LITTLE GIRLS KNOW IT.

And on that bombshell, I'm out.
            Why we bailed these phaggots out of WW 2, I'LL NEVER KNOW.

Comment

So in 2000 he would have fought Jones here but according to the link I posted, in 2003, he changed his mind?

Did he get scared? When exactly was the contract drawn up for the Showtime fight where Joe was going to face Jones on US soil as he should have been doing all along?

I'm willing to bet you can't find a link for that.

Am I hurting your feelings? Joe can still be a legend in your mind after this.

It's ok.
              He'd have Jones in America. Warren said the Hopkins offer was in America after he'd offered Jones and he'd rejected the $5m offer. He said he wanted Joes career path to head to America, what do you think that means? The fight was gonna be in Wales? Fight shoulda been in Britain though if you want my opinion as America is the robbery capital of world boxing. The ducking pains US fans into serious denial. 46-0.

Comment

If DM was #1, then why wasn't he ranked as such when Roy moved up? I didn't have anything to do with the ratings. You probably only started to follow boxing well after Jones started to decline I take it. If anything, Jones and Calzaghe weren't even from the same era and it's useless trying to get through to you homers.
                Usually the guy with 3 belts is ranked higher than the one with none and zero fights at the weight.

Maybe thats just me being British....or whatever

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                  Mick Jagger is one of the most legendary swordsman of all time.

He went through more clunge in a night than you will in your lifetime, mate.
                  Didn't he have to get cum pumped out of his stomach because he sucked so much cawk? That negates ANY amount of women he slept with.

Comment

• Originally posted by SweetSciencePHD View Post
                    Wait a sec, this guy doesn't even know what The Ring championship is??? Well, it's only the most prized titles in boxing, given out once a year to the best in each division, and the best P4P. It's an award and a title that is fought for as well. See, over here in AMERICA, we have a publication called "The Ring" it's a legendary boxing magazine often referred to as "The Bible of Boxing". It's been going for over a hundred years and their people are some of the most respected minds in the business. Only a select few get to hold these titles.
                    Yeah right and oscar de la hoya owns it.

Comment

Why we bailed these phaggots out of WW 2, I'LL NEVER KNOW.
                      Why our troops train American troops i'll never know.

Comment

Working...
                      X