Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prime jones didnt want none if the welsh dragon!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Squizz View Post
    Exactly. Gotta' love this revisionist history on the Brit's part. These guys are clowns who will contort facts to meet their own agenda. No matter HOW far off base they are. And let's just say that Calzaghe and Jones did in fact fight in 2001/2002. JONES WOULD FACKIN' SMOKE HIM! EVERYONE WHO ISN'T BRITISH KNOWS THIS!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dorian.. View Post
      Prime Jones didn't want to do anything with a lot of fighters, specifically TOP fighters.
      G-Man
      Liles
      Nunn
      Benn
      Eubank
      Collins
      DM
      Calzaghe

All ducked.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
        Name all the belts?

Ummm....WBC, WBA, IBF, WBO.

Surely you are aware of this?
        Of course I am. So when exactly did Joe hold all these belts?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Invincible View Post
          WBO against Eubank
          IBF from Lacy
          WBA, WBC from Kessler
          Ring title after beating Kessler

Comment

When he was at 168....I mean why are you asking something you already know?

Are you doing an impression of IMDAZED?

Comment

• Originally posted by British Pride View Post

Larkin confirmed the Hopkins deal was to be in America but the Jones one wasnt?

"Yet Calzaghe is unworried: "I have no fear whatsoever of Jones... I would jump on the next plane to the States and defend my title against him in his own backyard if the opportunity arose," he said. "

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/wales/921983.stm

So in 2000 he would have fought Jones here but according to the link I posted, in 2003, he changed his mind?

Did he get scared? When exactly was the contract drawn up for the Showtime fight where Joe was going to face Jones on US soil as he should have been doing all along?

I'm willing to bet you can't find a link for that.

Am I hurting your feelings? Joe can still be a legend in your mind after this.

It's ok.

Comment

• Originally posted by British Pride View Post
                G-Man
                Liles
                Nunn
                Benn
                Eubank
                Collins
                DM
                Calzaghe

All ducked.
                What's that? I can't hear over Mick Jagger's cawk in your mouth you limey phaggot. Who's next? "Sir" Elton John?

I gotta' give it to you limeys though: You are GREAT at producing PHAGGOTS.

Comment

Btw what is the "undisputed" Ring title? You never answered
                  Wait a sec, this guy doesn't even know what The Ring championship is??? Well, it's only the most prized titles in boxing, given out once a year to the best in each division, and the best P4P. It's an award and a title that is fought for as well. See, over here in AMERICA, we have a publication called "The Ring" it's a legendary boxing magazine often referred to as "The Bible of Boxing". It's been going for over a hundred years and their people are some of the most respected minds in the business. Only a select few get to hold these titles.

Comment

All that matters is that Dariusz M was the no1 lhw and Roy never beat him.

Btw what is the "undisputed" Ring title? You never answered
                    If DM was #1, then why wasn't he ranked as such when Roy moved up? I didn't have anything to do with the ratings. You probably only started to follow boxing well after Jones started to decline I take it. If anything, Jones and Calzaghe weren't even from the same era and it's useless trying to get through to you homers.

Comment

Am I hurting your feelings? Joe can still be a legend in your mind after this.

It's ok.
                      Bet he has a poster of Joe on his wall.

Comment

Working...
                      X