Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prime jones didnt want none if the welsh dragon!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mr. Invincible View Post
    You just contradicted everything you have been saying. If Ring doesn't matter then Calzaghe never became the undisputed SMW...
    Um...Joe became undisputed champion at SMW by....you know.....winning all the belts there. He became Ring and lineal champ by virtue of this.

Comment

• Originally posted by British Pride View Post
      Go search google. Your fellow Roy fan just confirmed it....
      He confirmed there were Showtime talks, not that there was a Calzaghe fight offered in the US. Which there wasn't. Period.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
        Um...Joe became undisputed champion at SMW by....you know.....winning all the belts there. He became Ring and lineal champ by virtue of this.
        All the belts? Name all the belts.

Man you guys.

Seriously?

Comment

All the belts? Name all the belts.

Man you guys.

Seriously?
          Name all the belts?

Ummm....WBC, WBA, IBF, WBO.

Surely you are aware of this?

Comment

• Threads like these make me hate British people more than I already do. I simply cannot believe how out of touch with reality that these "wankers" are.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again: FAWK THE UK.

Comment

He confirmed there were Showtime talks, not that there was a Calzaghe fight offered in the US. Which there wasn't. Period.

Larkin confirmed the Hopkins deal was to be in America but the Jones one wasnt?

"Yet Calzaghe is unworried: "I have no fear whatsoever of Jones... I would jump on the next plane to the States and defend my title against him in his own backyard if the opportunity arose," he said. "

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/wales/921983.stm

Comment

We agree? Lol, I agree that he was ranked 1 from his inception. That's all that matters. That's all I'm saying. He was rankled #1 from the only publication that should be recognized at all. That's Ring and you know it.
                All that matters is that Dariusz M was the no1 lhw and Roy never beat him.

Btw what is the "undisputed" Ring title? You never answered

Comment

Exactly. Gotta' love this revisionist history on the Brit's part. These guys are clowns who will contort facts to meet their own agenda. No matter HOW far off base they are. And let's just say that Calzaghe and Jones did in fact fight in 2001/2002. JONES WOULD FACKIN' SMOKE HIM! EVERYONE WHO ISN'T BRITISH KNOWS THIS!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                    All that matters is that Dariusz M was the no1 lhw and Roy never beat him.

Btw what is the "undisputed" Ring title? You never answered
                    And what? Was Roy supposed to go over to Germany and fight him for 50/50? Fack off. You Brits are just so easy to see through. You guys HATE Jones, because he's American, and LIGHT YEARS ahead of ANY boxer you dickheads have EVER PRODUCED. AND YOU KNOW IT. (Same goes for FMJ who TORCHED your boy Ricky Hatton.)

Get over it, we do boxing better.

Comment

• Prime Jones didn't want to do anything with a lot of fighters, specifically TOP fighters.

Comment

Working...
                      X