Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Honestly, why isn't there more hype around Andre Dirrell?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Honestly, why isn't there more hype around Andre Dirrell?

1. He's an excellent boxer. A true virtuoso in the same vein as ATG's Floyd Mayweather, Muhammad Ali and RJJ. All artists in the ring. Best footwork in boxing right now, has power and his technique is beautiful.

2. He's a pretty *****...i want to look him real soulfully in the eyes while kissing his lips and skeetin on his abs. i'd even wipe it off afterwards (no maricon):

3. He's got a really good resume...everybody knows he beat Froch.

I can't understand why people are actually trying to push him away from boxing. He's great for the sport.

He is an exaggerator.
    He did his best to ruin the Super Six.

Comment

He fought awfully vs. Froch regardless of if he got robbed.
      He fought awfully vs. Stevens.
      He slips to the canvas too much.
      Cries to the referee too much a la Abraham.

Comment

he's >>> ward and is probably the best pure boxer currently active...

If he does retire I think we, as boxing fans will regret it. It's sad 2 bums like Morales and Maidana and steroid monkeys like Pacquaio garner more attention than the Dirrels of the world.

Comment

On his day hes one of the best talents in the sport. He just doesnt have the mental strength of a Ward or even Bradley. Dawson is the same.

Comment

Originally posted by Akhi View Post
            he's >>> ward and is probably the best pure boxer currently active...

If he does retire I think we, as boxing fans will regret it. It's sad 2 bums like Morales and Maidana and steroid monkeys like Pacquaio garner more attention than the Dirrels of the world.
            Dirrell couldn't sniff Ward's testicles. That's why he ran ran ran away from a Ward fight.

Comment

Very skilled but no heart.

Comment

I like his boxing skills but he's bit chy. I hate when a fighter looks to the ref for help. It wasnt just against AA either. He just has a childs mind it seems. Maybe he will get some "fuk it" in his system so I can really support him.

Comment

Negative fighter is negative fighter.

Comment

lol at heart. I think it's becoming the only way for boxing fans to express their racism these days...

look at the list of fighers commonly diagnosed with "lack of heart" syndrome

Floyd Mayweather
                    Andre Dirrell
                    Andre Berto
                    Andre Ward ("scared" to leave Oakland)
                    Devon Alexander
                    Mike Jones (after first soto-karass fight)

what do they all have in common?

Comment

Working...
                    X