Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Honestly, why isn't there more hype around Andre Dirrell?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Akhi View Post
    1. He's an excellent boxer. A true virtuoso in the same vein as ATG's Floyd Mayweather, Muhammad Ali and RJJ. All artists in the ring. Best footwork in boxing right now, has power and his technique is beautiful.

2. He's a pretty *****...i want to look him real soulfully in the eyes while kissing his lips and skeetin on his abs. i'd even wipe it off afterwards (no maricon):

3. He's got a really good resume...everybody knows he beat Froch.

I can't understand why people are actually trying to push him away from boxing. He's great for the sport.
    You are being facetious I see. Dirrell is a wimpy clown, punk-arse acting tool. Tell him to go get a checkup from Dr. Shaw-High............."yo, I'm HIGH, SHAW!!"

Comment

He's on of the worst fuken boxers to watch. Just like Mora I hope someone kicks his ass so he will not waste a date on tv

Comment

I thought he would have beaten ward. His prob is the he flinches and runs vs big punches. He really hasn't shown a warriors mentality like Bradley.

Floyd obviously has heart in the ring (see mosley fight) but he's too scared to lose his 0. Berto showed heart by beating collazo in the last round, but he's too protected too. Devin Alexander doesn't try for the win, he just does what he does and never seems to switch to another gear.

you're already tagged as a moron poster. So all the racism claims you make are garbage like 97.5% of your posts. I don't hear people questioning Tim bradley's heart, glen johnsons heart, ward's heart, cloud's heart, uss' heart, kirkland's heart, bhop's heart. You're just a sensitive bi.

Comment

I was never really impressed by him,when it almost happened(the AA fight)he did something that came across as suspect..I hope he comes back and shows some heart and determination something I always felt was lacking from him..

Comment

Domt hear anyone questioning zab's heart. Know why?

Cuz he proved he has as big a heart as anyone in the fight game.

Comment

Anyone who compares Dirrell to Floyd don't know **** about boxing. Floyd is a master in the pocket. Dirrell runs

dirrell vs stevens is one of the worst fights ever

Comment

lol at heart. I think it's becoming the only way for boxing fans to express their racism these days...

look at the list of fighers commonly diagnosed with "lack of heart" syndrome

Floyd Mayweather
                Andre Dirrell
                Andre Berto
                Andre Ward ("scared" to leave Oakland)
                Devon Alexander
                Mike Jones (after first soto-karass fight)

what do they all have in common?
                Bradley has more heart and soul than almost anyone in the sport of boxing......and he is black.

Ward is afraid to leave Oakland, Mayweather has no heart..or an empty one if any, and I think Jones proved that he has plenty of heart as of last weekend.

Dirrell blatantly lied about the AA hit to avoid a Ward fight and Alexander took the easy way out in the toughest challenge of his career. Berto, meanwhile, fights Jr welters at welterweight and cab drivers and has beens for million dollar paydays- don't know if it's a lack of heart or not but the statement is based on the facts.

Comment

cause the guy a fu*king b*tch

Comment

1. He's an excellent boxer. A true virtuoso in the same vein as ATG's Floyd Mayweather, Muhammad Ali and RJJ. All artists in the ring. Best footwork in boxing right now, has power and his technique is beautiful.

2. He's a pretty *****...i want to look him real soulfully in the eyes while kissing his lips and skeetin on his abs. i'd even wipe it off afterwards (no maricon):

3. He's got a really good resume...everybody knows he beat Froch.

I can't understand why people are actually trying to push him away from boxing. He's great for the sport.
                    He is a great amateur boxer

Comment

lol at heart. I think it's becoming the only way for boxing fans to express their racism these days...

look at the list of fighers commonly diagnosed with "lack of heart" syndrome

Floyd Mayweather
                      Andre Dirrell
                      Andre Berto
                      Andre Ward ("scared" to leave Oakland)
                      [Devon Alexander
                      Mike Jones (after first soto-karass fight)

what do they all have in common?
                      there is only two guys on ur list that have no heart
                      Devon Alexander and Andre Dirrell

Comment

Working...
                      X