Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mike Jones Decision Soto Karass For a Second Time

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like Mike Jones. He relies on solid boxing skills no flashy athleticism.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
      I remember that thread. Have you seen the mess folks are talkin on here, bout how NOW Montiel is a bum and shot. My goodness. The *****s rediculous. Now it seems that Donaire beating Monitel aint good enough, now fools want him to fight the Klitchko bros both on the same card, one after the other with a 10 minute break between the two. NSB is crazy.

I wonder if Horus is gonna call Karass a "Victim"
      I was wondering the same thing too Chief, although I highly doubt it since his name is not Timothy Bradley. When he has an agenda to make, there's no telling him differently when he's got his mind made up.... circumstances and certain underlying factors be damned LOL.

Your right, some people will never be able to give credit where credit is due (regarding the Donaire issue). It's just what they do, and you just have to laugh it off sometimes. **** can get REALLY ridiculous sometimes though.

Comment

Breaking News:

Reports out of the Berto camp have come threw,word is Berto is now a Jr WW yes people Berto has moved down to Jr WW..

When ask why Berta replied that WW div is getting to damn pack..Way to much comp for to stay there lol..Yea Berta Pwilly Cintron and now Jones,real fighters are closing in..

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
          Mike looked great an showed that he can stay disciplined between the ropes. But I dont rightly know if he's ready for Berto yet. It will be a good fight, as I do see that fight coming down the road. But Mike is a big WW, will he be a WW a year from now? Cause it's probably gonna take that long to get to Berto.
          What's goodie Chiefy??I been saying it as well Mike will KO Berto right now..I don't think Berta has the best of chins and I think he will have loads of trouble against big tall rangy WW(like Collazo)..Jones also showed he can stick to a game plan,and showed(decent)boxing ability..I think Berto is more talented then Jones but this fight won't come down to that..Being Jones is taller and rangy and Berta loves to square up(esp when tired)I see an uppercut followed but a over hand right to end that fight..Thoughts??

Comment

Jones fought like the typical African-American, relying on athleticism by wat of running, jabbing without just to score points, and never trading. Still, it was a robbery, Soto should have won, the fans booed after the fight. Soto was braver, trading with both eyes hurt because of head clashes. Black fighters and judges are cowards and donīt appreciate boxing. This is why people prefer Latinos, Asians, and East Europeans. The only people watching blacks are other blacks and some white Americans because they represent America.

Comment

Originally posted by goblin213 View Post
              i like mike jones. He relies on solid boxing skills no flashy athleticism.
              bs, heīs a coward, only jabs and runs. He had all the advantages vs soto and still behaved like a coward. Heīs no prospect. Anyway, soto deserved the win.

Comment

Originally posted by budfr View Post
                Jones fought like the typical African-American, relying on athleticism by wat of running, jabbing without just to score points, and never trading. Still, it was a robbery, Soto should have won, the fans booed after the fight. Soto was braver, trading with both eyes hurt because of head clashes. Black fighters and judges are cowards and donīt appreciate boxing. This is why people prefer Latinos, Asians, and East Europeans. The only people watching blacks are other blacks and some white Americans because they represent America.
                Dumb-azz is this what B.S. poster have come to now??:bukkake:

Comment

Originally posted by romebyko View Post
                  Dumb-azz is this what B.S. poster have come to now??:bukkake:
                  Seems like it, more often than not anymore Romey ...

Comment

i never was a fan of his. nothin against the man but i just never like him as much as others.

Comment

Mike Jones (who) Mike Jones (who)!

Folks, it's like this Mike Jones (who) will defeat anyone @ 147lbs Period!

Comment

Working...
                      X