Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mike Jones Decision Soto Karass For a Second Time

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

stfu soto was a punching bag with granite chin nothing more. stop over rating soto-karass

Comment

Originally posted by Lorily View Post
      There were so many headbutts in this fight that dude (Soto-Karass) even took a headbutt to the nuts. Damn, I've never seen anything like that before (in boxing). It reminded me of a Ram, or a Bull going for the family jewels. I've just never seen a man do that to another man before in a fight.

Good win for Mike Jones though. He looked pretty good, especially against a guy like Karass with no quit in him.
      Whats goin on Queen Lo? I saw that too. But Mike was duckin down low(like his corner was instructin him to do on the inside), and was anticipating Karass to step to the side. He was just tryin to get off the ropes. LOL. But it was funny.

Comment

Id like to see him vs Berto.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
          Assuming berto beats ortiz and can't get manny, then this ^^^^^^^^^

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
            I know you THINK Berto would beat Mike.....told you along time ago....Berto gets KTFO by Mike...trust me B.!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
              I know you THINK Berto would beat Mike.....told you along time ago....Berto gets KTFO by Mike...trust me B.!!!
              Mike looked great an showed that he can stay disciplined between the ropes. But I dont rightly know if he's ready for Berto yet. It will be a good fight, as I do see that fight coming down the road. But Mike is a big WW, will he be a WW a year from now? Cause it's probably gonna take that long to get to Berto.

Comment

Jesus Soto Karass's face was a mess.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                  Whats goin on Queen Lo? I saw that too. But Mike was duckin down low(like his corner was instructin him to do on the inside), and was anticipating Karass to step to the side. He was just tryin to get off the ropes. LOL. But it was funny.
                  What's the haps Chiefy?

Yea, it was pretty funny LOL. I had also made some other statements (in the post you responded to), but decided to edit it because I didn't want to get anyone riled up by my joking about a previous thread I was poking fun at. It was that thread Horus made about Tim Bradley's "BEHAVIOR" of headbutts, and the "VICTIMS" of Bradley's "crimes" etc, etc .... which is why I found the headbutt to the 'nads particularly amusing.

Jones looked good though, I don't take anything away from him. It sucks, but headbutts are just an unfortunate possibility that happens in the sport of boxing.

Comment

Mike Jones is good, but nothing special. He had a cut up, inferior opponent in front of him on a big stage with a chance to impress and deliver, and ran away and boxed just to get the W. That is not what great fighters do when they are trying to build themselves up.

Comment

Originally posted by Lorily View Post
                      What's the haps Chiefy?

Yea, it was pretty funny LOL. I had also made some other statements (in the post you responded to), but decided to edit it because I didn't want to get anyone riled up by my joking about a previous thread I was poking fun at. It was that thread Horus made about Tim Bradley's "BEHAVIOR" of headbutts, and the "VICTIMS" of Bradley's "crimes" etc, etc .... which is why I found the headbutt to the 'nads particularly amusing.

Jones looked good though, I don't take anything away from him. It sucks, but headbutts are just an unfortunate possibility that happens in the sport of boxing.
                      I remember that thread. Have you seen the mess folks are talkin on here, bout how NOW Montiel is a bum and shot. My goodness. The *****s rediculous. Now it seems that Donaire beating Monitel aint good enough, now fools want him to fight the Klitchko bros both on the same card, one after the other with a 10 minute break between the two. NSB is crazy.

I wonder if Horus is gonna call Karass a "Victim"

Comment

Working...
                      X