No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Povetkin's Manager: We Are Already Preparing For Haye

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JoeyZagz View Post
    You bring up Chris Byrd from 11 years ago? Is Wlads resume' so bad that you have to go back a decade to find a decent fighter?
    How long ago was the Purrity fight? Since, y'know, you always seem to bring it up.

Here is Wlad quitting & submitting to his master:

Comment

Originally posted by Steelhammer2011 View Post
      lol at this ******

http://www.boxrec.com/list_bouts.php...7035&cat=boxer

Wlad's victims:

Sultan Ibragimov
      Ruslan Chagaev
      Samuel Peter
      Chris Byrd
      Lamon Brewster
      Eddie Chambers
      Hasim Rahman
      Ray Mercer

They all have better resumes than Povetkin.

Prime Jameel McCline, undefeated Calvin Brock, undefeated Monte Barrett, Ray Austin and Tony Thompson don't have better resumes, but they would all be tough fights for the current Povetkin.

Povetkin has regressed under the tutelage of the idiotic lunatic Teddy Atlas. He hasn't done jack shit since the Chambers fight. He looked bad in his last fight against a clubfighter.
      LOL Povetkin already beat the two best guys on that resume' in Chambers & Byrd. Povetkin is better than ugly-ass Adamek as well.

If Haye beats Povetkin, Haye will have a better resume' than Vitali.
      Haye hasn't beaten anyone with a pulse.

Vitali's resume is waaaaaay better than the cherry picking coward Haye's weak resume.

Future Klitschko victims Adamek and Solis are both better than those cowards Haye and Povetkin.

Vitali is going to demolish Solis, who KO'd Haye in 3 rounds HAHA

Byrd was shot when he fought Povetkin. In a recent interview, Byrd admitted that Wlad ruined him and he was never the same after that brutal KO loss. A Prime Byrd schools Povetkin.

Chambers would beat the regressing Povetkin in a rematch. Watch that video I posted of Chambers beating the shit out of Povetkin.

lol at you making up lies and trying to discredit Wlad's wins

7 of those 8 fighters were world heavyweight champions, 3 of them were undefeated, 2 of them beat your hero Lennox, they all have better resumes than Povetkin.

A lot of fighters on Wlad's resume would beat Povetkin.
      Last edited by Steelhammer2011; 02-18-2011, 05:51 AM.

Comment

Vitali got a freak injury in the 2nd round and he still dominated Byrd.

If a one armed Vitali can dominate Byrd, just imagine what a healthy Vitali would've done to Byrd.

Wlad destroyed Byrd twice.

Healthy Vitali destroys Byrd and you know it.

Comment

The Purrity fight was 13 YEARS AGO. That's like bringing up Pacquiao's KO losses. It's totally irrelevant.

Wlad was only 21, only weighed 225 lbs and had never gone past 6 rounds, it was his 25th fight in 25 months....He dominated the fight and beat the shit out of Purrity for 11 rounds, but he punched himself out in the process, ran out of gas and collapsed from exhaustion. Vitali destroyed Purrity.

Wlad's chin is underrated, he hasn't been down or hurt in 6 years. he has never been KO'd, only TKO'd, he always has the heart to get up and continue fighting, unlike your hero Lennox Lewis, who got KTFO twice and failed to beat the counts.

Comment

Vitali Klitschko vs Lennox Lewis

THE TRUTH

Vitali took the fight on just 10 days notice.

Vitali was clearly winning the fight 4-2 on all 3 scorecards at the time of the controversial doctor stoppage. Lewis was badly hurt, was holding on for dear life and was staggering around the ring like a drunk, he barely survived the 2nd round. Lewis was getting outboxed, outworked, outlanded and was badly hurt several times in the fight.

punches landed

Vitali 156

Lewis 102

Lewis was exhausted, worn down and hurt from the accumulation of punches and was ready to get KTFO again, he collapsed onto his stool at the end of the 6th round, Vitali was clearly the fresher of the two, he was a man on a mission and would've KO'd Lewis for sure if the fight had continued.

All the fans at Staples Center cheered for Vitali and booed Lewis after the fight.

Lewis promised Vitali a rematch.

Vitali destroyed Kirk Johnson in 2 rounds and called out Lewis again in the post fight interview. The scared Lewis retired shortly after that fight.

Lewis turned down 30 million dollars for a rematch and retired like a coward because he knew he would get destroyed by Vitali.

Vitali dominated Lewis and scared his bitch ass into retirement.

George Foreman: "Vitali was winning the fight. Lewis got lucky. There has to be a rematch!"

Jim Lampley: "A lucky escape for Lewis who was clearly losing the fight"

Even Emanuel Steward was upset and pissed off at Lewis for blatantly ducking a Vitali rematch.

Lewis is scared to death of Vitali.

Comment

Lewis was 37 when he got his ass whooped by Vitali.

37 isn't really that old for a heavyweight.

Vitali turns 40 in July and Wlad turns 35 in March.

Lewis was coming off the KO win over Tyson. In the Lewis-Tyson post fight interview Lewis stated "I'm like fine wine, I get better with age"

In an interview right before the Vitali fight, Lewis said "I'm at the peak of my powers, I will keep fighting for many more years"

Vitali dominated Lewis and scared him into retirement. That's a FACT.

Comment

Byrd/Vitali Punch Stats

Vitali

Punches thrown: 502
                Punches missed: 370
                Punches Missed per Round: (41.1) Most wasted swings in Heavyweight history!!!

Vitali can not beat any fighter rated above class C because his body always breaks down from steroid use. Steroids are hard on the joints and cause injuries.

Vitali got brutalized by an OLD, FAT, disinterested Lewis and was knocked down by an OLD Sanders. Vitali has the worst win-resume of all fighters in the Top 30.

Never beat a Hall of Famer: FACT
                When has Klitschko's body ever broken down from steroid abuse? The only documented case of Vitali using a banned substance was during medical treatment prior to the olympics. He has never tested positive for a banned substance since, but I suppose you have evidence that he has?

Comment

Lewis was 37 when he got his ass whooped by Vitali.

37 isn't really that old for a heavyweight.
                  Vitali turns 40 in July and Wlad turns 35 in March.

Lewis was coming off the KO win over Tyson. In the Lewis-Tyson post fight interview Lewis stated "I'm like fine wine, I get better with age"

In an interview right before the Vitali fight, Lewis said "I'm at the peak of my powers, I will keep fighting for many more years"

Vitali dominated Lewis and scared him into retirement. That's a FACT.
                  the irony hahaha

Comment

Povetkin vs Haye should be a good fight although i dont really rate Povetkin that highly tbh.

Comment

FAO: Colonel Sanders

Why don't you make a GIF of Sanders getting destroyed by Vitali?

Round 1: Sanders 10-9
                      Round 2: Vitali 10-9
                      Round 3: Vitali 10-9
                      Round 4: Vitali 10-9
                      Round 5: Vitali 10-8
                      Round 6: Vitali 10-9
                      Round 7: Vitali 10-9
                      Round 8: Vitali wins by Knockout

Punch Stats

Vitali - 230/413 56%

Sanders - 51/229 22%

Vitali's power punches - 171/285 60%
                      Why would I do that ? I like Corrie, I dislike Vitali.

Corrie had a very good shot at beating Vitali, but he became all wild and fought stupid once he realized he could counter and stun Vitali. It all shifted then, and Vitali became the counterpuncher in the fight. It was the end.

Comment

Working...
                      X