Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Donaire vs Montiel this saturday you monkey's!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TR vs. GB View Post
    Julio Cesar Chavez would KO Manny Pacquiao easy.

Salvador Sanchez would have KO'ed Manny Pacquiao at 126 when they were younger as well easy work.

MEXICAN BOXING > Filipino Boxing

this thread got boring FAST

Comment

300M on donaire, any takers? im willing to go low for the e-broke. 50M minimum

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
        stop talking about the same played out **** you talked about 6 months ago.

The first truly big fight to get excited about of 2011 and everyone's talking about PEDS, Pac's hair, floyd ducking pac, pac ducking floyd, give it a rest.

We got two KO artists at the peak of their game right now going head to head. Someone is going to get hurt!
        donaire & montiel are not taking ost though so the peds experts can raise that issue for this fight

Comment

Originally posted by blackirish137 View Post
          In terms of common opponents fought, Montiel is by far superior.
          common opponents doesn't mean much to me. Duran went a full 15 rounds with Hagler, but he was KTFO in 2 rounds against Hearns.

Hearns >>>>> Hagler in common opponents.

But of course that didn't matter as Hagler knocked hearns the F out.

to me it's about styles and how one fairs well against those styles. Watch Montiel vs Valdez and see how badly Montiel was struggling (a fight he most certainly should have got a LOSS for) with a very tall, quick and pretty strong guy. Now imagine what donaire will do.

Comment

Thanks Nats for taking Hopkins sac out for your mouth momentarily and making a meaningful thread. I too don't care about Manny's hair and am looking forward to the excellent HBO card Saturday, green sent.

Comment

I've been imagining this fight with this song playing in the background.

The song even starts with a few jabs and then the combos start flying.

This fight should be explosive.

Comment

I dunno much about Montiel or Donaire. Ive only seen t2o Montiel fights and 1 Donaire fight. I'm rooting for Montiel though because I like his face more.

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
                  I dunno much about Montiel or Donaire. Ive only seen t2o Montiel fights and 1 Donaire fight. I'm rooting for Montiel though because I like his face more.
                  Thats a bit gay.

Anyway, I know next to nothing about either fighter. Who should I support and why?

Comment

Originally posted by Napalm Death View Post
                    Thats a bit gay.

Anyway, I know next to nothing about either fighter. Who should I support and why?
                    Donaire because he has nearly all of the advantages in this fight and you will look foolish when Montiel loses if you supported him.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                      Donaire because he has nearly all of the advantages in this fight and you will look foolish when Montiel loses if you supported him.
                      Ill support Montiel then

Comment

Working...
                      X