No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao: I'll Fight Mayweather, The Fans Want It

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LeadUppercut View Post
    50 pages says that the fight fell through because pacroid would not agree to random blood testing without a 24-day cutoff.

http://www.boxingscene.com/pacquiao-...day-cut--27427

top fighters past and current and boxing experts say floyd did'nt want none of pac.....

Comment

• So wait, *****s b1tched when Manny didn't say yes when he was asked if he wants to fight Floyd, and now they're still b1tching again when Manny finally said that he wants to fight Floyd. Holy ****, *****s are acting just like Floyd, like a bunch of ****ing b1tches. B1tch about the testing, b1tch about the pay cut, b1tch about the fight venue, b1tch about Manny's ATG status, b1tch about Manny's opponent selections, b1tch about security guards not letting him in, b1tch, b1tch, b1tch. Why don't *****s b1tch about Floyd retiring every time there's a legitimate contender that wants to fight him, b1tch about not accepting Arum's proposal to talk or negotiate, b1tch about ducking Cotto and Marg in their prime, or b1tch about fighting a fat and slow lightweight JMM instead of a legitimate WW.
      Last edited by rommel357; 02-17-2011, 03:13 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
        *****s live in the past and rehash old arguments... they prefer fantasy fights rather than real fights in the ring.
        It's all they have left really.. It hurts them to see the little filipino dude on top of boxing. It also doesn't help them to see their hero self-destructing before their very eyes.

Comment

• Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
          Ok, granted, BUT why didn't it happen when Floyd came back from retirement before? Tell me why we didn't see the fight then? It's because of Pacquiao. Floyd wasn't ducking him then when all it took was for Pac to agree to the 14 days AFTER Floyd went down from 24 days. Sure Floyd should come back and push for the fight but if Pac don't want to take the tests then what is the point? Manny don't even pick his own fights! Bob Arum is and we all know that Arum doesn't like to do business with Floyd. Think I'm making it up? Just ask Arum himself.....

So many version of negotiation.

Manny agreed on 14 days cut off.

Comment

• Mayweather fans are obviously short in the MENTAL department. Otherwise, WHO WOULD EVER SUPPORT A WOMAN ABUSER AND RACIST?????!!!!

Comment

Then how come Pac still at the #1 guy at 147? Floyd is so what your saying is BS. Who's bragging about Baldomir? He was the Lineal champion, no matter how you look at it. He beat Zab Judah who was the Undisputed WW champion and Floyd beat them both. When was the last time Manny fought two fighters who fought each other back to back? Manny Pacquiao hasn't even won a WW title at the OFFICIAL weight and you have the nerve to rag on Carlos Baldomir who actually did win his titles at 147? If anything, Pac fans should be ashamed that Pac needed 2 cathcweights to fight already damaged opponents who both was struggling in their prior fights. You are just mentioning Cotto and Margarito because of name value but when Pac fought them, they wasn't at their best ESPECIALLY at a ctachweight. Can you prove Floyd ducked Cotto/Margarito? Because I can prove different. It will come straight from Arum too.
              Cotto, Mosley, Clottey Marg only lose against each other at WW when Pac fought them..That's what happens when top fighters fights each other.. Like I said Baldomir was the lineal champ but he was not the consensus top fighter.. How can that victory be any better than Marg, Cotto, Clottey, and Mosley..

Pac fought them at catchweight but they were not weight drain.. And its not the reason why they lost.. You also forgot to mention that Pac fought Marg, Cotto, Clottey, Mosley (soon to be) successively after having just 3 fights above 130 as well..

Comment

• Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
                yep... so stfu *****s...
                That's another way of putting it.
                But I ain't got the time to read a bunch of old quotes and articles about why they shouldn't have to STFU.

Comment

Then how come Pac still at the #1 guy at 147? Floyd is so what your saying is BS. Who's bragging about Baldomir? He was the Lineal champion, no matter how you look at it. He beat Zab Judah who was the Undisputed WW champion and Floyd beat them both. When was the last time Manny fought two fighters who fought each other back to back? (Cotto 145/Clottey didn't come to fight) Manny Pacquiao hasn't even won a WW title at the OFFICIAL weight and you have the nerve to rag on Carlos Baldomir who actually did win his titles at 147? If anything, Pac fans should be ashamed that Pac needed 2 cathcweights to fight already damaged opponents who both was struggling in their prior fights. You are just mentioning Cotto and Margarito because of name value but when Pac fought them, they wasn't at their best ESPECIALLY at a ctachweight. Can you prove Floyd ducked Cotto/Margarito? Because I can prove different. It will come straight from Arum too.
                  name a floyd ww win better than a cotto win......cotto and clottey >>>>>zab judah and baldomir by far.......floyd has a reputation of being a ducker ...reputation just does'nt get made without basis my friend!

Comment

• *****s should just accept the fact that floyd doest want any part of manny, atleast not at this time anyways.. its obvious to see whos avoiding who... manny is still doing his thing and thats fighting and where is floyd?? i dont even know why *****s can even try to defend this.. just take it for what it is and move on, floyd dont want no part of manny at this time, maybe he'll change his mind in a few years...

Comment

• Originally posted by LeadUppercut View Post
                      Thanks bro.

That's a compliment, coming from a dishonest flag-waving fanboy.

When Mayweather decides that it's time, what will you do ?

I hope that you're interested in politics
                      Lol @ when Mayweather decides it's time...for the love of god man.

Comment

Working...
                      X