No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao: I'll Fight Mayweather, The Fans Want It

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by straightleft View Post
    lol! 145 Cotto will destroy Mitchell and Baldomir even at 145 just like Cotto who weighed in at 145 against Judah and destroyed him. These small little things you should included in your BS post. Pac moved down and up in weight to fight these opponents and yet you failed to mentioned the weight he gave away in these fights. Pac had just one fight at 135 forced to move up at 147 to fight Oscar. Pac destroyed him and sent into retirement. Then from 147, he moved down to 140 and destroyed Hatton in his best weight and once again sent another fighter into retirement. Then from 140 he moved up 5 lbs above to meet Cotto at 145 where Cotto's last fight he weighed in 146. You must also add the fact Cotto has 6 months to lose those mere 1 lb safely. By the way, 150 Margo who weighed 165 against Pac will destroy all Floyd opponents...let say like Pac outweighed by a whooping 17 lbs. These tiny little things variables you failed to mention as wel. Why? maybe because these will not fit in your agenda so you twisted these facts.
    ^^^^ ouch! truth hurts

Comment

• Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
      here we go with the riddles again....its no secret that Manny would SAY he is willing to share a ring with Floyd....I heard that line before.....he just has to say that he is willing to take those corny ass tests whenever they want him to.....and IF that don't make Floyd rise from the grave.....then he's what the Manny fans have been calling him.....UNTIL then....BOTH of those mofos playing itch bay games!!
      Where have u been?
      Manny said so many times he will take the test during the fight in between rounds and fight hm anytime anywhere. and u still blaming Pac for the test? Floyd is the one who quit boxing instead of RE NEGOTIATING the fight. why dont u tell floyd to re negotiate so he can prove that Pac is lying? oh wait he is retired!

stop living in the past.

Comment

• Manny Pacquiao

8 division champion
        3 time fighter of the year
        Fighter of the decade

Little Anthony made a song posing as a Floyd stan.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheSurgeonMDMPH View Post
          Lead ran them all away except the last guy. He reminds me soooo much of this fighter:
          He is a whiney dishonest non-boxing fanboy, and his posts are dribble.

We just had our city leveled by an earthquake bro, so I had more important things to do than slap that kid again.

Did anyone actually read his whiney dribble ?

I know that I certainly did not read his last " effort "

Comment

• Originally posted by LeadUppercut View Post
            He is a whiney dishonest non-boxing fanboy, and his posts are dribble.

We just had our city leveled by an earthquake bro, so I had more important things to do than slap that kid again.

Did anyone actually read his whiney dribble ?

I know that I certainly did not read his last " effort "
            Sorry to hear about that earthquake news. Hope all is well.

BUT

First of all that guy who you responded to doesn't even know how to counter with actual facts ABOUT BOXING. At least that is what I have read, so far...... So I take him with a grain of salt.
            Oh, and if you looked at his previous post, he thought that I would not take on the challenge just like Floyd would take over after the 5th round or so over Manny (and quit). Manny doesn't fight like a Judah or the out of prime Oscar or old inactive Mosley. If this guy thinks what he thinks, he will have a rude awakening come fight night with Manny .... as Manny will fight with a high work-rate all night long.... NOT ala 1 punch Judah.

You kind of took the dishonest root here. You wanted the last word but didn't even bother to reply.

I guess you knew that you could not have responded without looking worse than you already did.

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
              Sorry to hear about that earthquake news. Hope all is well.

BUT

First of all that guy who you responded to doesn't even know how to counter with actual facts ABOUT BOXING. At least that is what I have read, so far...... So I take him with a grain of salt.
              Oh, and if you looked at his previous post, he thought that I would not take on the challenge just like Floyd would take over after the 5th round or so over Manny (and quit). Manny doesn't fight like a Judah or the out of prime Oscar or old inactive Mosley. If this guy thinks what he thinks, he will have a rude awakening come fight night with Manny .... as Manny will fight with a high work-rate all night long.... NOT ala 1 punch Judah.

You kind of took the dishonest root here. You wanted the last word but didn't even bother to reply.

I guess you knew that you could not have responded without looking worse than you already did.
              Thanks for the kind words re: our little problem, much appreciated.

Many died, but my family is all good, we got lucky. We will rebuild.

Your problem is substance, or lack of. Sorry, but I found almost all of your objections/counters to be shallow, and lacking substance. And when I called you on those issues, you seemed to intentionally either miss-the-point, or change the topic of discussion.

Anyways, I'm moving on dude, we will just have to agree to disagree.

Peace.

And thanks once again for the kind thought, that was a nice gesture.

Comment

Working...
              X