No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao: I'll Fight Mayweather, The Fans Want It

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
    in the 2nd round of negotiations, koncz came out and said that a 7 day cut off was on the table. instead of a counterproposal, wifebeater and team refuse to acknowledge that a 2nd round of negotations ever happened..
    That's right. I just posted that the 7 day cutoff was proposed in the second round of negiations.

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
    wifebeater is using OST as a smokescreen to duck pac. of course he used OST against mosley... if he didn't people would say he's a ****in liar...
    Yes, and Mosley admitted using the cream and the clear however saying he didn't know they were banned substances. Pacquaio has never been accused, nobody he associates with has ever been accused, and he has never been associated with BALCO. It was fabricated story by the babbling idiot Floyd Sr and everybody ran with it. I can't believe any intelligent person would listen to that moron...

Comment

• Floyd said he will beat that yellow midget up easy, but he forces him to do tests and shiet.

When you know Floys uses Xyclocaine or some shiet.

Comment

• Originally posted by JQside View Post
        Dunno why they can't accept 7 days when they are all saying Floyd would stop Pac. These are nothing more than sheep in a man's clothing. These are not boxing fans, these are just hecklers.
        exactly! if pac is easy work for wifebeater then just take the 7 day cut off to save face and beat the living ***** outta pac. what is so hard about that?

Comment

• Originally posted by SluggerFan View Post
          Is Floyd even going to fight ever again? Some insiders say he is retired for good, which is, of course, until he runs out of money again...
          What I'm saying is here is Top Rank with a ready option in case Mayweather ducks out of the fight again. What about Floyd? If Pac refuses the test, who is Floyd going to fight? The impression I'm getting from these Floyd fanboys is they're not dying to see this fight at all. What will all these roadblocks they're defending. 7 days is not enough? Give me a effing break!

So who is Floyd fighting next, if not Pacquiao? Might as well announce retirement.

Comment

• What is so hard to believe? He's willing to fight Floyd, that enough should convince us all that he's all up for doing whatever it take to make it happen. I've never questioned Manny, and i damn sure won't start now.

Comment

• Originally posted by studentofthegam View Post
              Hearns always had freakish power. It didnt come out of the blue. Plus he was 6'2" which works well for leverage. Pac is what 5'6. I think maybe shorter.
              Since when did height translate into power? It's learning how to turn and put your body weight into a shot that creates power, not height....

Comment

• we have heard the same phrases before the margarito fight, manny always talks about fighting floyd when he already signed the contract to fight someone else.
                this is getting old now

Comment

• Originally posted by M.I.C. View Post
                  I would love to see this fight but all I see is one guy avoiding his biggest threat and for 2 major reasons

1. Team Pacquiao does not want to get exposed as a drug user by OST!

Or

2. Team Pacquiao is fearful that Pacquiao can not handle Floyd's boxing, defense, and counterpunching style. A loss to Floyd is the end of the Pacquiao parade. If u cant beat Floyd then what use are you?
                  omfg....

pac, roach, arum have on multiple occasions called out or talked abotu fighting wifebeater.

if anyone is ducking the fight, it's the guy on vacation beating on his ex and children, poking security guards in the eye, making racists rants and pathetic baiting and trolling on his twitter and facebook after pac has already signed to fight an opponent.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
                    It's a numbing agent which is only illegal if used within a week. It's funny because Ali, Leonard, Monzon....list goes on and on, all used novocaine, it's common in boxing. Just ignore Pullcounter, I don't even respond to that idiot.

Trust me when I say this, Pullcounter doesn't believe 75% of the shit he writes, trust.
                    its still illegal in 50 states or some ****. so Floys is a ped user. so who is the hypocrite. there is no evidence that suggests pac is on peds but we all know floyd has used them in the pest which is a FACT.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
                      Indeed, talk is cheap and if people are willing to drink the kool-aid you can get away with about anything~ at least until you really get caught up.
                      Of course he knows how to play the nice media boy and i dont blame him, For me neither Pacquiao himself or Arum wants this fight, Pac himself said many times how what he has achieve in boxing is enough so he doesnt need the Mayweather fight, I just laugh whenever he claims he wants the fight then he does the exact opposite.

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
                      pac is willing to make the fight with a 7 day cut off. if a 14 day cut off was agreeable to wifebeater in the 1st negotiations then a 7 day cut off is more than enough, given that mosley/wifebeater had an 18 day cut off.

if there is someone that doesn't want it, it's wifebeater.
                      Dont care for any athlete who wants to know when he or she is getting tested, Show he or she has something to hide...So **** him for that..

Comment

Working...
                      X