No announcement yet.

FOX SPORTS: Floyd's IDLENESS is an EPIC DISGRACE

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bastian Loc View Post
    This guy is posting highlights of Fraud/JMM?

Does he not know JMM is a career 126 pounder?
    & if that wasnt enough, the fraud cheated him on the scales to boot.

what a nefarious twat.

Comment

Originally posted by champ_kw View Post
      This article is laughable. Yeah blame Floyd for not carrying boxing....yet out the other side of your mouth talk about how he misinterprets his own self worth and that he's really not that important. No blame given to promoters and sanctioning bodies for the fight game being crap now? The guy just fought in May for crying out loud! Yeah he fought 16 times in 10 years, but he gave u a decade of accomplishments rarely seen and the writer still find fault? Classic case of people screaming jump and get mad when the guy doesn't say "how high?" Let him do him, he owes the game nothing. There's a labor fight right now in the NFL (a sport played with the most pads of any sport) and one of the major issues is concussions, 18 game season, and post career insurance. If these writers who write pieces disguising their hate for Floyd under the premise of "not helping the sport" start penning pieces about how these fighters who climb in the ring for our enjoyment have nothing in place for their post career care, then I'd give it more credence. Until then, keep critisizing Floyd about letting the sport down as u fly to Vegas in May to cover a fight involving a man with slurred speech and erratic movements all in the name of the sport.

but i thought floyd was the cash cow?

i thought all roads lead to floyd mayweather?

i thought floyd is his own boss?

Comment

Originally posted by Bastian Loc View Post
        This guy is posting highlights of Fraud/JMM?

Does he not know JMM is a career 126 pounder?
        O im sorry, let me post some PAC/Marquez highlights so yall can calm down.

Comment

Originally posted by جomedian View Post
          O im sorry, let me post some PAC/Marquez highlights so yall can calm down.

that's what happens when you fight great prime opposition that is in the same division.

too bad that its a deal breaker for floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by oj simpson View Post
            that's what happens when you fight great prime opposition that is in the same division.

calm down girl, im just showing a Pacquiao highlight im trying diminish him.

heres another common Pac clip i see alot

Comment

calm down girl, im just showing a Pacquiao highlight im trying diminish him.

heres another common Pac clip i see alot

its what you do in your prime that matters. its who you beat & when you beat them that matters.

at the end of the day,

Floyd has wasted his prime while Pac is higher in the ATG rankings than floyd. No video you can post will change that.

Comment

its what you do in your prime that matters. its who you beat & when you beat them that matters.

at the end of the day,

Floyd has wasted his prime while Pac is higher in the ATG rankings than floyd. No video you can post will change that.

So you consider this to be Floyd's prime

Comment

So you consider this to be Floyd's prime
                  did you read the article? & how do you reckon i said this is floyd's prime?

he sure was prime when he retired after beating career 140 pounder ricky hatton at welter when the welterweight division was the deepest in the whole sport.

i wonder why?

Comment

Lots of fighters move up and beat bigger fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyJonesJrp4pno1 View Post
                      Lots of fighters move up and beat bigger fighters.
                      exactly. so what's your point?

Comment

Working...
                      X