No announcement yet.

What If The Impossible Happens?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TOBYLEE1 View Post
    Didn't you know that here in boxing scene when a fighter loses either he is shot, exposed, no good in the first place, over-rated and not worth watching anymore?
    sad but true..posters are to biased..watch me work

Comment

Originally posted by led View Post
      You have a point, but it wont hurt his legacy. But there is a rematch clause. Yea it could hurt his legacy among boxing fans, probably, but not among casual fans becuase there is always an alibi that Pac is too small against Mosley (remember, am talking about casual fans who brings alot money). If in their 2nd fight Pac loses again, then thats where we can say that Pac's legacy has hurt him.

PS: This opinion of mine is based on this:

Among boxing fans: Shane's only chance is a puncher's chance.

Among casual fans: Shane is still competitive fighter and a bigger one.
      your logic is backwards. It will hurt his legacy to the casual fan before it will to a real boing fan. Casual fans dont care about the "he's small" logic. That type of thinking was thrown out the window after Pac destroyed De La Hoya, Hatton, Cotto, Clottey and Margarito. Everybody has an expectation of Pac now. I was talking to a guy at Wal-Mart last week because he had on some Pacquiao Nikes and he was seriously trying to make a case to me why Pacquiao vs Mike Tyson would be competitive in the 1980's. Casual fans are dumb and dont know much about boxing, they will jump off the bandwagon in a second if Pac gets beat.

Comment

I'd hate to see this photo on the front of Yahoo May 8th.

Would be horrible for boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Comediaи View Post
          I'd hate to see this photo on the front of Yahoo May 8th.

Would be horrible for boxing.
          Why would it be horrible for boxing? Thru-out boxing's history they have been a lot of upsets. IMO I think it spices things up

This is boxing and anything can happen, there is no sure thing here

Comment

The impossible won't happen. But if it does, Mayweather Vs. Pacqiauo certainly will never happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Comediaи View Post
              your logic is backwards. It will hurt his legacy to the casual fan before it will to a real boing fan. Casual fans dont care about the "he's small" logic. That type of thinking was thrown out the window after Pac destroyed De La Hoya, Hatton, Cotto, Clottey and Margarito. Everybody has an expectation of Pac now. I was talking to a guy at Wal-Mart last week because he had on some Pacquiao Nikes and he was seriously trying to make a case to me why Pacquiao vs Mike Tyson would be competitive in the 1980's. Casual fans are dumb and dont know much about boxing, they will jump off the bandwagon in a second if Pac gets beat.
              So you're saying this TS is a casual fan? That's exactly what he's trying to convey here. Floyd fans agree. That is, one loss would diminish everything Pac has accomplished. Are they dumb?

Comment

Originally posted by Squizz View Post
                ...as Mosley signed with Top Rank for this fight, and will most likely throw the fight...
                I stopped reading after that quote, it stinks as well as the TS. They all assume to be absolutely sure without solid basis. Tsk tsk.

Obviously TS is a noob ***** speaking, spamming threads cuz their good old Floyd is no longer a fighter, therefore these fans become useless trolls.

They assume all fighters who lose expectedly throws a fight.
                And if Shane wins, they assume Pacman, who unexpectedly lost, threw the fight, which is actually more logical.

These e-diots rationalize based on bad imaginings, fans of Floyd Sr., and should just take a vacation or drop dead.

And then lets all assume everyone uses steroids and lets not watch sports anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by BreWall View Post
                  So you're saying this TS is a casual fan? That's exactly what he's trying to convey here. Floyd fans agree. That is, one loss would diminish everything Pac has accomplished. Are they dumb?
                  Im saying that Real Boxing Fans will use logics to dissect why Pac lost and look at his legacy and actually analyze the situation. To a casual fans they're simple minded, if pac loses to Mosley=equal overhyped and always sucked.

Comment

Why would it be horrible for boxing? Thru-out boxing's history they have been a lot of upsets. IMO I think it spices things up

That comedian is as dumb and as inconsistent as fuK. He claims he's a real boxing fan, yet he makes a huge deal of a boxing upset. Maybe a real fuking streamer who watches most fights for free.

Comment

At this point in time Boxing needs a Mayweather-Pacquiao. The general public is mainly only interested in boxing because of the hope for this fight. How could this not be bad for boxing.

Comment

Working...
                      X