Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do David Haye and Adam Booth believe UK boxing fans are stupid?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WladIsTheChamp View Post
    For Hayefaker in July if he finds his balls, it's a stay-busy fight, Wlad doesn't want to be out for long time like Vagina does. Vagina needs 10 months between fights even though he fights 40 year old bums.

If Hayefaker still doesn't find his balls, which I am quite certain he will not (or he will get owned by his mandatory Povetkin), then Wlad will probably move up the Adamek fight to July and fight his mando in Sept/Oct and continue to stack up those wins and KOs, while Vagina slinks off into retirement at 31 and starts doing straight-to-DVD movies.
    LOL so let me get this right its a tune-up for a fight that won't take place because he is taken the Chisora fight. So how is it a tune-up that doesn't make sense, they can't move up the Adamak fight idiot that is in the new stadium. See through the BS its a tune-up for the Adamak fight. Chisora is 6 1 74" reach weighs roughly 244 lbs. Adamak 6"1 75" reach 220 lbs. Quite similar don't you think?

Comment

why do people only ever yap on about Haye?.

and for no reason,not even bringing up new topics,just rant the same old boring crap.

just litterring,spamming and trolling for responses,they have such sad little lives.

im starting to think the brothers and thier family troll these boards!.

i bet boente and finkel are on here non stop weaving hate on haye,and protecting the klitschko image.

funny how the k bro lovers totally ignore any fair criticism of klitshckos,who in thier eyes,have done no wrong ever!.

its like a love to hate thing,these people would be lost if they had no Haye to hate on.

im sure they talk more about Haye then they do about klitshkos!.

Probably only spend time watching Haye fights just to criticize everything they think he does wrong,and try convince themselves that klitschkos could beat him.

then watch klitschko fights if they find it hard to get to sleep.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Blobby View Post
        No seriously Booth mentioned Mormeck not Haye and Haye never said he wouldn't mind fighting Tarver. You're making **** up.
        This quote sums up that Haye is telling Tarver via twitter that he'd entertain a fight with him after Chagaev.

Former light heavyweight champion Antonio Tarver (28-6, 19 Ko’s) recently called out WBA heavyweight champion David Haye (25-1, 23 KO’s) for a fight believing that the two of them would be a great fight now that the 42-year-old Tarver is fighting at heavyweight. However, Haye made it clear to Tarver that he has to take care of his mandatory challenger Ruslan Chagaev before Haye can turn his attention to a fight with the 42-year-old Tarver.

Comment

haye's actual reply.

"Thanks for offer. I've a Mandatory to K.O.(May-June) before I'm free for any Unification/Voluntary. Keep doin ya thang! ;-)"

basically, i think this as a, thanks but no thanks,ive got a mandatory,and even if i didnt have one,i wouldnt want to fight you cuz your a bum of a heavyweight(haye cannot fight anymore percieved bad heavies through choice).

"keep doing your thang",as in,he liked him as a non heavyweight,but keep fighting bums or fight a top contender,maybe i will fight you,but maybe really means no,maybe is way of saying no without actually saying no to people.

Comment

Originally posted by dvb View Post
            "Thanks for offer. I've a Mandatory to K.O.(May-June) before I'm free for any Unification/Voluntary. Keep doin ya thang! ;-)"

basically, i think this as a, thanks but no thanks,ive got a mandatory,and even if i didnt have one,i wouldnt want to fight you cuz your a bum of a heavyweight(haye cannot fight anymore percieved bad heavies through choice).

"keep doing your thang",as in,he liked him as a non heavyweight,but keep fighting bums or fight a top contender,maybe i will fight you,but maybe really means no,maybe is way of saying no without actually saying no to people.
            Yeah but Haye promised, outright lied to his fans and the press saying he would never ever fight Audley Harrison, and poof, the fight was made. To add insult to injury the rumors of a fixed fight and the investigation afterwards just add to the farce.

Comment

Originally posted by dvb View Post
              why do people only ever yap on about Haye?
              I do it for the same reason people watch sitcoms: to have a good laugh.

To be honest, I find the replies of you, Mr. Blobby, flat1985 and the others amusing.

It makes me laugh when I see what fools you are for David Haye.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Scene View Post
                This quote sums up that Haye is telling Tarver via twitter that he'd entertain a fight with him after Chagaev.
                That's BS here's what Haye said on Twitter.

@AntonioTarver Thanks for offer. I've a Mandatory to K.O.(May-June) before I'm free for any Unification/Voluntary. Keep doin ya thang! ;-)

http://twitter.com/mrdavidhaye

Comment

Originally posted by Demise View Post
                  Britain is dominated by the media, if they say it's a Muslim invasion then everyone believes it.

Even more so with boxing when they have to be spoon fed information with a slight twist. 90% of the boxing fans don't know a lot about the sport, they just tune in to see someone getting knocked out. So if you bill the fight as a fight of the century or something grand then you'll sell a lot.

Which is exactly what Sky Sports did with Haye's fights against Valuev & Harrison.
                  First of all no-one thinks there's a Muslim invasion or ever has done, typical of some of the douches on here who instantly start with race/religion/nationality bull****, it's boxing you n0nce.

Nobody I knew thought Audley had a chance with Haye. I called it in April 2010 that Haye would stop him in 3 rounds. The reason people bought into that fight is because Audley was a household name, he was an Olympic Gold Medallist and had boxed on terrestrial TV and the pr!ck could talk the talk. Did I watch it? **** yeah, I wanted to Audley get knocked out and that's what I got.

Its like prior to every Klitschko fight when one of the Klit robots says "(insert bums name here) is a good fighter, I'm not gonna take him lightly etc etc" but everyone with a brain knows that the Klitschkos are having the modern day version of Joe Louis' 'Bum of the Month club' all except Klitoids like Wladisthechamp, Freedom, Pirao, Hitman etc etc (probably the same nerd with alts) who think their heroes are fighting live bodies.

If them bums think that taking short money and signing slave deals is a good idea then more fool them

None of us are privy to the negotiations so none of us REALLY know whats going on. Even the people with 500,000 posts strictly about HW Boxing don't know ****. You believe what you choose to believe, because all these boxing people are full of it.

In my mind when Wlad made the Chisora fight for 30th April he was saying "you take care of it Vitali, I don't want it". But if Haye retires in October without fighting at least Klitschkos Mum then he's a dick.

But Haye stops Wlad in 6 rounds, not that the fight will happen.

Red K me, make yourself feel like a big man lol.

Comment

Originally posted by cklmaced View Post
                    LOL so let me get this right its a tune-up for a fight that won't take place because he is taken the Chisora fight. So how is it a tune-up that doesn't make sense, they can't move up the Adamak fight idiot that is in the new stadium. See through the BS its a tune-up for the Adamak fight. Chisora is 6 1 74" reach weighs roughly 244 lbs. Adamak 6"1 75" reach 220 lbs. Quite similar don't you think?
                    First of all a tune-up can be to shake the rust off with any opponent, especially coming off an injury, I don't know why you think Wlad has to pick a fighter the SAME EXACT size (who stupid are you?). And what the hell do the sizes of Chisora and Adamek have to do with the fact that Wlad wants to stay busy and also fulfill his obligation to fight Chisora?

Hayefaker can still sign for July 2nd, if he finds his balls, Wlad is waiting but he is also fighting, he isn't ever going to waste precious time in his prime/ or close to his-prime waiting on the Hayefaker. You see real fighters fight, fakers talk. Hayefaker has so far talked for the past 3 years. What promise has the Hayefaker has fulfilled in the past 3 years? Beat both Kltischkos? Nope. Beat Wlad? Nope. Beat Vitaly? Nope. Clean out the HW division? Nope. Fight top 10 fighters? Nope.

Hayefaker = vagina.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Scene View Post
                      Yeah but Haye promised, outright lied to his fans and the press saying he would never ever fight Audley Harrison, and poof, the fight was made. To add insult to injury the rumors of a fixed fight and the investigation afterwards just add to the farce.
                      did he?,i dont know if he did,he may well have said that,is there a direct reliable quote or video?.

i do blame booth and people pressuring him to fight a big hype fight to make money and gain big public exposure.

boxing fans and the industry would have liked him to face a adamek or arreola seen as that time negotiations for klits fell apart again,but the english public who pay him most his money wouldnt know who they were really,and he wouldnt earn as much!.

atleast he was honest in saying the fight would be a no contest,and that fraudley had no way of winng,proving himself in it being a one sided contest.

fixed fight?,lol i doubt it,fraudley truely deluded himself to belive he would be able to win,he believed this fully until the weigh in where he visibily cracked during interviews. he deluded and conned the public for 10 years,sky tv new this and so did the pros promoting the fight as possibly a contest. They are as much to blame for allowing the fight to go ahead!.

fraudleys fault for not being brave enough to do his job,haye knocked him out in the round he wanted to do it,theres nothing wrong on having the balls to say when he would win and how he would win.

Comment

Working...
                      X