Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do David Haye and Adam Booth believe UK boxing fans are ******?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxing Scene View Post
    How is saying "I'm ready to fight on JULY 2ND" interpreted as "he doesn't want the fight"?

I'm not following that logic whatsoever.

If Haye wanted to be the undisputed heavyweight champion, he would take the fight REGARDLESS of what his crooked sanctioning body tells him to do.

Take the fight, make the money, prove you're the best instead of fighting the likes of Harrison and Barrett.
    Wlad said take July 2nd or the fight is dead, he knows Haye has got a mandatory and won't have the time to recover and prepare for a fight on July 2nd but isn't giving Haye an option of fighting him later in the year.

Comment

Originally posted by WladIsTheChamp View Post
      yet ******s like you still believe him, the whole point of the thread was about how gullible the Brits are, you are doing a great job of verifying this by example. Vagina tells you all that he will knock out both Klitschkos for 3 years then fights Fraudley and Barrett and is now talking about rematching Mormeck and even mentioned he wouldn't mind fighting Tarver, all this while saying he is retiring in October and that he is ok if he doesn't face a Klitschko. Keep believing in this cowardly liar.
      Where has Haye talked about rematching Mormeck or wouldn't mind fighting Tarver?

Comment

yet ******s like you still believe him, the whole point of the thread was about how gullible the Brits are, you are doing a great job of verifying this by example. Vagina tells you all that he will knock out both Klitschkos for 3 years then fights Fraudley and Barrett and is now talking about rematching Mormeck and even mentioned he wouldn't mind fighting Tarver, all this while saying he is retiring in October and that he is ok if he doesn't face a Klitschko. Keep believing in this cowardly liar.
        Why did you bother reply to this post if you didn't answer what I asked. Who is Chisora a tune up for?

Comment

i think this answers your question.

Khan sells 9k tickets in about 7 hours!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Blobby View Post
            Where has Haye talked about rematching Mormeck or wouldn't mind fighting Tarver?
            Do your own homework, do a search in BS archives for a start, I know you are ****** but quit playing a ******.

Comment

seriously some UK fans ARE that ******, am a brit but not a blinded one, I could see whats going on here.

Comment

Do your own homework, do a search in BS archives for a start, I know you are ****** but quit playing a ******.
                No seriously Booth mentioned Mormeck not Haye and Haye never said he wouldn't mind fighting Tarver. You're making **** up.

Comment

Originally posted by cklmaced View Post
                  Why did you bother reply to this post if you didn't answer what I asked. Who is Chisora a tune up for?
                  For Hayefaker in July if he finds his balls, it's a stay-busy fight, Wlad doesn't want to be out for long time like Vagina does. Vagina needs 10 months between fights even though he fights 40 year old bums.

If Hayefaker still doesn't find his balls, which I am quite certain he will not (or he will get owned by his mandatory Povetkin), then Wlad will probably move up the Adamek fight to July and fight his mando in Sept/Oct and continue to stack up those wins and KOs, while Vagina slinks off into retirement at 31 and starts doing straight-to-DVD movies.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Blobby View Post
                    No seriously Booth mentioned Mormeck not Haye and Haye never said he wouldn't mind fighting Tarver. You're making **** up.
                    So Booth now doesn't speak for Hayefaker? I thought Booth was his manager and close (very close judging by their celebratory kisses at the end of each fight) confidant.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post

i think this answers your question.

Khan sells 9k tickets in about 7 hours!
                      Khan went to the US to fight a PRIME top light welterweight puncher named Marcos Maidana.

That clearly tells us Khan is much more worthy of UK fan support than David Haye, who fought at home against an age 39 clubfighter in his first voluntary defense, and will probably next fight Mormeck, who turns 39 in early June.

Amir Khan: a talented young fighter and worthy of UK fan support

David Haye: an undeserving fraud

Comment

Working...
                      X