Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do David Haye and Adam Booth believe UK boxing fans are stupid?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxing Scene View Post
    My point is David Haye fights people he has no business fighting whatsoever and if you're defending that fight by saying it was a big money fight, let me ask you this, what did you personally benefit from by Haye fighting Harrison? Did it make you richer?

There is no way you can possibly defend that farce of a fight as legitimate, regardless of how much income it created for him.
    That fight was what the British public were interested in and wanted to see you didn't like it, so what? I didn't either. Barrett was to test the waters at HW, Valuev was for a title and Ruiz was a mandatory, his choices are not as bad as you Klit fans make them out to be.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Blobby View Post
      That fight was what the British public were interested in and wanted to see you didn't like it, so what? I didn't either. Barrett was to test the waters at HW, Valuev was for a title and Ruiz was a mandatory, his choices are not as bad as you Klit fans make them out to be.
      im not claiming his heaivies opponents are great fighters,like klitschko claim k bros opponents are.

but i like the above poster understand the point of having to get a title for better deal with klitshckos,having to fight his mandatory.

being smart if not the best choice,but smart to fight fraudley and gain exposure with british public,and more ppv numbers for negotiations with klitschkos.

his heavy opponents arent great,but there not as bad as they are made out to be after the fights happen.

im sure most people say that haye loses to each opponent,and then when haye wins,those opponents become usless and the worst opponents ever somehow.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Scene View Post
        My point is David Haye fights people he has no business fighting whatsoever and if you're defending that fight by saying it was a big money fight, let me ask you this, what did you personally benefit from by Haye fighting Harrison? Did it make you richer?

There is no way you can possibly defend that farce of a fight as legitimate, regardless of how much income it created for him.
        i was pretty happy to see haye retire fraudley,and shut him up finally.

and i did not pay for it,so i lost nothing,i should have bet on it tbh,but i was thinking of betting for the first round,disapointed he let it go to 3,but did think he bet on himself for the 3rd round.

Comment

Originally posted by Napalm Death View Post
          One thing I do know is that you have developed an unhealthy obsession with David haye.
          this

Originally posted by Hatton_Is_God View Post
          We know Hayes ducking the Klitschkos and any real challenge

But you need to chill out.
          this

Originally posted by Mr. Blobby View Post
          What happened to you not posting about Haye anymore? You shouldn't hate Haye so much you should be thanking him, he has done wonders for Wlad's popularity before Haye he had about 4 fans on here.
          this

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
          Why do you pigeon hole all Brits?

I dont think all Ukranians are angry, no life, virgins like you.
          this

i gave up reading at page 4. the guys who have the deepest hate for haye are always keeping his name out there when he is doing nothing for 8 months of the year....i'm starting to wonder if they are actually from the haye camp trying some new half cocked idea of adam booth's to keep hayes name out there.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
            Like I said yesterday about Haye fans...

They don't want to see him fight Klitschko because they know he would lose and they wouldn't be able to come on this forum and and others and act like a gang of chav ****s.

They also happily pay for PPVs to witness a sham fixed fight because they would rather brag about how much money Haye makes in PPV revenue than actually see him fight the Klitschkos.

Basically they are just ****s whose only concern is being able to run off at the mouth about their man. If the Klitschko fight ever happened they would never be able to do it anymore and that is the last thing they want to see happen.
            This

Originally posted by Casual View Post
            'You can fool some of the people, but not all of the people' Haye is slowly being found out.
            This

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
            Booth is a complete wanker.

He's acts like he's the ***** when in reality hes a crap trainer with a crap sports science degree. Hes a bum.
            This

Comment

Originally posted by cklmaced View Post
              Yet you Klit fans defend Chisora who is even more of a joke then Harrision. Please don't use the young hungry fighter line that can be used for pretty much anyone in their early or mid 20s. What achievements does Chisora have at HW?
              Saying David Haye should fight someone good doesn't make you a Klit fan. Remember that next time you generalize.

I said nothing about Chisora in this thread whatsoever.
              Last edited by Boxing Scene; 02-09-2011, 06:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom! View Post
                With all their lies and contradictions, do you think David Haye and Adam Booth believe the UK boxing fans are fools?

Discuss.

Poll coming.
                British Boxing fans are as gullible as the day is long provided its to do with a British fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by WladIsTheChamp View Post
                  Booth and Hayefaker have fooled the gullible Brits for 3 years now and even sold the Fraudley fight to them after first saying the fight was a joke. So yes, I think they still think that the Brits are too gullible and stupid to realize what is happening, so get ready for them to package Vagina vs Momeck II as Ali vs Foreman and stuff it up gullible Brits' throats in a 3D gimmick.
                  Exactly this^^^^^^^^

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
                    Exactly this^^^^^^^^
                    You have no evidence to say he is fighting Mormeck. It will probably be Chagaev or AP since one of them will be the mandatory. All you Klit fans try discredit Haye everyday but he hasn't taken steorids in the past and he hasn't been KO by journeymen at HW. As for the Audley fight saying it is gonna be more one sided then gangrape isn't exactly saying that Harrision was on his level now was it.

Comment

• Originally posted by cklmaced View Post
                      You have no evidence to say he is fighting Mormeck. It will probably be Chagaev or AP since one of them will be the mandatory. All you Klit fans try discredit Haye everyday but he hasn't taken steorids in the past and he hasn't been KO by journeymen at HW. As for the Audley fight saying it is gonna be more one sided then gangrape isn't exactly saying that Harrision was on his level now was it.
                      Chaguev and Mormeck BOTH suck and you know it....Haye fighting Povetkin is a different story though....if he fights Povetkin then I'll find some respect to give him

Comment

Working...
                      X