• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tyson wouldve beaten lennox lewis in his prime

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
      OK.

No, Baldomir beat Judah pre Cotto beating, Clottey beat Judah post Cotto beating. Judah was faded by the time Clottey got to him. Clottey beat Judah 2 years after Baldomir beat him. And, where did I mention Judah was shot? I said a better version which is true. But, the time Judah got to Clottey he was faded. The only guys I said were shot was Corrales and Gatti not Judah.
      that's your opinion and its a poor one.

That same Baldomir holds a win over Clottey. Also, that same baldomir holds a win over Judah which is Clottey best win in his WW resume. But, Baldomir beat a better version of Judah.
      Better version of Judah? Which one? The one that lost to Spinks or the one that knocked Spinks out? Or the one that lost to Kostya? Kinda hard to peg exactly where Judah stands most of the time.

Regarding Clottey/Baldomir, Baldomir "won" that fight on a technicality, which means he didn't really win it. I thought you'd figure that one out on your own though. Paper wins don't count as "real" wins.

I didn't count Mosley, I mentioned decade. So I only counted from 2000-2009. Floyd fought Mosley in 2010. However, Floyd has a win over Judah. Which is still the best win of Clottey resume at WW. And, has a win over Baldomir who beat Clottey and Floyd win over JMM is better than Clottey win over Corrales. So I don't see how you could have Clottey over Floyd TBH.
      Floyds win over JMM? Really?

come on man. I thought you were a serious know it all poster.

Lost, lost, lost, and win.

Still a better version of Judah than what Clottey fought.

Not counting Mosley, you can count him if you want.

Does Clottey have wins over these guys? If not then don't mention them cuz' they don't count for resume and accomplishment. He doesn't get extra credit for some fantasize crap.

I hold resume and accomplishments highly when doing an all time list. And, according to resume and accomplishment no Clottey is not the better WW.

You can rank Forrest, Spinks, and Mayorg ahead of Floyd at WW. I won't argue with that. All 3 have the better singular win than Floyd. Really I would rank both Forrest and Mayorga ahead of Floyd. Spinks is debatable but I won't argue if you have Spinks ahead of Floyd. i could see that and might agree with that.

Clottey dared to be great and fought ALMOST everyone, Fraud fought a career featherweight at WW while cheating on the scales and a 38 year old punch drunk Mosley.

You should revise your entire method cuz' this isn't working for me.

Comment

Originally posted by RossCA View Post
        Exactly, but you are comparing the Douglas fight when Tyson was not in his prime, to how he would have done against a prime Holmes. You sound like a hater to me.
        the **** you talking about? he was like 24 years old & undefeated with 37 fights.

He was prime.

Comment

Originally posted by oj simpson View Post
          spinks who faked getting knocked out cold big time.
          You are a fuccking idiot!!! Who fakes falling backwards landing on their head while it bounces off the canvas? If he was faking it, he never would have tried to get up. Some of you guys are complete idiots. Please go to MMA. We don't need you here in the boxing community.

Comment

You are a fuccking idiot!!! Who fakes falling backwards landing on their head while it bounces off the canvas? If he was faking it, he never would have tried to get up. Some of you guys are complete idiots. Please go to MMA. We don't need you here in the boxing community.
            its common knowledge that a lot of tyson's opponents were so petrified about tyson that a lot of them faked getting knocked out by tyson.

Comment

the **** you talking about? he was like 24 years old & undefeated with 37 fights.

He was prime.
              You fuking moron, stats don't mean ***** in boxing. He was not him self that night. He was out of it throughout the fight. He had shown he was not all there when he got knocked down in training. He had left Ronney and hired guys to train him that were not qualified and he was now the one calling the shots. You don't know Tyson, you know statistics that only tell half the story.

Comment

Exactly, but you are comparing the Douglas fight when Tyson was not in his prime, to how he would have done against a prime Holmes. You sound like a hater to me.
                He was not in his prime?

He was in his fucking 20's ffs.

Comment

its common knowledge that a lot of tyson's opponents were so petrified about tyson that a lot of them faked getting knocked out by tyson.
                  That common knowledge is a theory, and its not that they faked anything, its that they didn't push them selves far enough because they believed they would lose anyway. The whole theory was created by haters that want to discredit Tyson for his racist comments and actions after prison.

Comment

You fuking moron, stats don't mean ***** in boxing. He was not him self that night. He was out of it throughout the fight. He had shown he was not all there when he got knocked down in training. He had left Ronney and hired guys to train him that were not qualified and he was now the one calling the shots. You don't know Tyson, you know statistics that only tell half the story.
                    He may have been unfocused but he wasnt "out of his prime". Get to fuk.

Naz always gets stick for the Barrera fight but he was completely unfocused as well. The difference is he was fighting Marco Antonio Barrera, one of the all time greats and he lost a 8-4 decision. Tyson fought Buster fuking Douglas and got knocked the fuk out.

Theres so much romanticism surrounding Tyson.

Comment

Originally posted by Bastian Loc View Post
                      He was not in his prime?

He was in his fucking 20's ffs.
                      You must be in your 20's because you are ****ing clueless when it comes to a sport that involves one person. I'm not wasting my time on anyone that wasn't there to see this stuff happen like I was. Believe what you want from haters, I was there and know they are full of shiiit.

Comment

Working...
                      X