• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fightfan2007 View Post
    • "tune-up"
    • "fringe top 10"
    • credit for fighting a mandatory

these are things that make this sport so gr8... thats some legacy talk right there
    Who should he have fought in April?

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
      so fighting maidana doesn't count now because it was unavoidable?

lmfao

kotelnik is just a journeyman who is decent?

ask the current #3 at 140 how decent he is. ask the #4 at 140 too.

yeah a top 5 fighter and champion is just decent. you know kotelnik was a champion and at the top of 140 when khan fought him right?

fucking stupidity.
      I didnt say that the Maidana fight doesnt count. But if we're talking match making then he gets no credit for that aspect of it. If he was this brave guy yall make him out to be a rematch would have been the only option after the first fight left a few questions. My God he was running and looking over his shoulder.

I called Kotelnik a journeyman in the making. Give it two years and we wont hear of him. I just observe and give my opinion. Fellas dont get mad its just my assesment. Khan will get the hell beat out of him soon and everybody is off the bandwagon.

Comment

• "tune-up"
        • "fringe top 10"
        • credit for fighting a mandatory

these are things that make this sport so gr8... thats some legacy talk right there
        name me one great fighter who hasn't fought a tuneup.

name me one great fighter who hadn't fought fringe top 10 contenders.

and the mandatory thing is beyond stupid. since when do you not get credit for a win because he was your mandatory?

when the hell did this happen?

"yeah he fought a good fighter and won but it doesn't count because it was his mandatory........"

you guys are too stupid. i'm outta here.

Comment

because if he was fighting a better opponent it probably wouldn't be in britain?

because when you fight 2-3 times a year , they can't all be big fights?

tell you what......find me a boxer that hasn't fought a keep busy fight or tuneup in between his major title fights.
          so why not fight prescott then?

he's ranked even lower than our fringe top 10 mccloskey... and its fight the fans actually want.

amir claims he is LEVELS above breidis (probably true aswell) so why r we not seeing amir avenge his brutal loss now ??

or even Kell Brook? a up and coming prospect with a world ranking....

all these fights were there.... instead we got a bum fight... and yet people actually defend it ??!?!?!!!

Comment

so why not fight prescott then?

he's ranked even lower than our fringe top 10 mccloskey... and its fight the fans actually want.

amir claims he is LEVELS above breidis (probably true aswell) so why r we not seeing amir avenge his brutal loss now ??

or even Kell Brook? a up and coming prospect with a world ranking....

all these fights were there.... instead we got a bum fight... and yet people actually defend it ??!?!?!!!
            Brook is a WW? Why not handle business first at JWW?

You call McCloskey a bum? Yet you asked Khan to fight Prescott?

Comment

name me one great fighter who hasn't fought a tuneup.

name me one great fighter who hadn't fought fringe top 10 contenders.

and the mandatory thing is beyond stupid. since when do you not get credit for a win because he was your mandatory?

when the hell did this happen?

"yeah he fought a good fighter and won but it doesn't count because it was his mandatory........"

you guys are too stupid. i'm outta here.
              we were talking fight selection... no-one said he doesnt credit for winning.

but u cant give him credit for TAKING a fight which was his mandatory

(lets not forget that he tried to move heaven and earth to avoid it too)

Comment

we were talking fight selection... no-one said he doesnt credit for winning.

but u cant give him credit for TAKING a fight which was his mandatory

(lets not forget that he tried to move heaven and earth to avoid it too)
                That is not true at all.

And, if he didn't want to fight Maidana. He wouldn't of fought him plain and simple.

Comment

Was any reason given for why Kendall Holt wasn't considered? Who even promotes him these days?

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                    Stop stuttering.
                    See what I mean. You are a worthless wanna be gangster. You think your little picture makes you look cool huh. You just look like a silly child which ironically is the truth.

Comment

Prescott>McDonald>Witter

Comment

Working...
                      X