No announcement yet.

I have been a fan of Khan since 2004, but he's starting to piss me off

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
    so fighting maidana doesn't count now because it was unavoidable?

lmfao

kotelnik is just a journeyman who is decent?

ask the current #3 at 140 how decent he is. ask the #4 at 140 too.

yeah a top 5 fighter and champion is just decent. you know kotelnik was a champion and at the top of 140 when khan fought him right?

fucking stupidity.
    Nonsense he's a student of the game

Comment

Originally posted by dodmoor View Post
      He is merely a puppet handled by a greedy, backstabbing bunch of ****s.

If we get a Bradley fight in July this farce will be worth going through.
      Khan has a lot of heart, that kid could be fighter of the year this year

Comment

Originally posted by studentofthegam View Post
        It would be better if you didnt ask me anything. You never say anything with substance to me. Do you you mind just ignoring me kiddo. Preciate you.
        Stop stuttering.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
          Of the gam actually.

Comment

get this through your head.... TUNEUP.

understand?

it's a keep busy fight. the plan is bradley-khan next.

if you don't like it then don't watch it.

you know who fights only big fights every time? fighters who fight once every year. when a fighter fights 2-3 times a year , they can't all be against the best.
            TUNEUP.... ok i got ya

now explain to me as a world champion and profressional fighter in the shape of your life... why the f**k should we as fans have to put up with a bum fight badged as a tune up just so amir can make some more money ???

how if mcloskey had a very similar style to bradley then THAT is a tune-up... i.e. tuning up for the main fight like forbes v dlh (i had to read that up since ive only been following boxing for 14 minutes)

i wont watch it - but its fans like you that do that enable these fights to continue.

enjoy it my friend... im sure it will everything you hoped it would be

Comment

Originally posted by Heebarican View Post
              Of the gam actually.
              I stand corrected

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                the guy is fighting a fringe top 10 contender as a tuneup for a possible fight against the #1 fighter in the division.

and he's getting **** for it. lmao

doesn't make sense.

it's not like he had an easy last fight either. he fought a top guy in the division his last fight.

Comment

Originally posted by fightfan2007 View Post
                  TUNEUP.... ok i got ya

now explain to me as a world champion and profressional fighter in the shape of your life... why the f**k should we as fans have to put up with a bum fight badged as a tune up just so amir can make some more money ???

how if mcloskey had a very similar style to bradley then THAT is a tune-up... i.e. tuning up for the main fight like forbes v dlh (i had to read that up since ive only been following boxing for 14 minutes)

i wont watch it - but its fans like you that do that enable these fights to continue.

enjoy it my friend... im sure it will everything you hoped it would be
                  because if he was fighting a better opponent it probably wouldn't be in britain?

because when you fight 2-3 times a year , they can't all be big fights?

tell you what......find me a boxer that hasn't fought a keep busy fight or tuneup in between his major title fights.

Comment

• "tune-up"
                    • "fringe top 10"
                    • credit for fighting a mandatory

these are things that make this sport so gr8... thats some legacy talk right there

Comment

the guy is fighting a fringe top 10 contender as a tuneup for a possible fight against the #1 fighter in the division.

and he's getting **** for it. lmao

doesn't make sense.

it's not like he had an easy last fight either. he fought a top guy in the division his last fight.
                      Exactly, is not a terrible option. I mean Witter now that option was horrible. I wouldn't care if he would have fought Bradley next. I would of ****ted on that fight. But, McCloskey is OK.

I honestly think Prescott has fell off. That I think McCloskey is a better option than Prescott is at this point in time. I know the Prescott and Khan have a history and that is a sexy pick by some fans. But, in reality that rematch should of happen 2 years ago. Prescott has then went on to look average in a win by DQ against a journeyman then lost twice in a row against Vazques and Mitchell(who is European level type of fighter) At this stage of both their careers. Khan is not only far superior than Prescott. But, I think McCloskey at 140 is superior than Prescott.

Comment

Working...
                      X