No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WESS View Post
    Cotto's a warrior. Re-watching the fight tonight yet again on HBO. If he stays at 154, with Diaz in his corner, his mental status back and his game plans being on par, I can't see him losing again (outside of Mayweather).

Anyone think otherwise?
    Yeah at 154 there is no one that can beat Cotto right now. His boxing skills are far better thn everyone in that division. I want to see Cotto vs Molina or Bundrage next.

Comment

• Originally posted by AnimalisticMeth View Post
      Yeah at 154 there is no one that can beat Cotto right now. His boxing skills are far better thn everyone in that division. I want to see Cotto vs Molina or Bundrage next.
      No doubt but I would rather see Cotto vs Berto/Ortiz winner, Alvarez or Kirkland.

All would be big fights but again I favor Cotto due to his skills and experience. Not to mention he's a true warrior who's fought the best of the best. I like the way 154 looks and I hope he doesn't move up. If Mayweather moves back down Cotto could potentially rule the devision.

Comment

• Cotto was crying and his face looked fucked up in the post fight interview.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
          Why? Cotto doesn't need to take that beating at this point in his career.
          canelo is good but he hasn't face anybody to me

Comment

• Originally posted by Very Rich Man View Post
            Cotto was crying and his face looked fucked up in the post fight interview.
            Because he probably felt he let his family down. Not to mention he probably told his kids that he would win and he failed them. It's understandable why he was upset... Nothing to be ashamed of. He was very humble and I have much respect for him.

His face was ****ed up because Mayweather was landing and controlled nearly the entire fight outside of the 6th and 8th rounds.

Comment

• I rewatch Mayweather vs Cotto !

I rewatch Mayweather vs Cotto and I'm still see a draw. I don't care what people said. Maybe I'm puertorican but I have a lot of knowledge of boxing and the could go either way or a draw period.

Comment

• lots of close rounds

Comment

• Originally posted by boricua2311 View Post
                  I rewatch Mayweather vs Cotto and I'm still see a draw. I don't care what people said. Maybe I'm puertorican but I have a lot of knowledge of boxing and the could go either way or a draw period.
                  are you still not sure?

Comment

• Originally posted by boricua2311 View Post
                    This has to be a troll.

Comment

• hmmm, you are not at all biased.

Comment

Working...
                      X